Options
12346»

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    OUCH!
    To me if it makes her feel sexy, sure.
    But it really just does not matter to me.

I think ladies like putting things on that add to the experience and lowers their inhibitions.

That's the value!
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    I never cared for it before I was with my current boyfriend... he is completely into it and it makes me feel sexier and he just goes crazy when he sees me in it,,,,
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I find that most guys I've dated could careless if I wear lingerie. BUT if I'm doing a strip tease for them, then they're in to it. ;D

And also, all the guys I've dated seem to have a thing for me wearing stockings, or knee high socks or just simply wearing my heels while were *cough* doin it *cough*

Sometimes minimalism is the way to go :) If you're in to the whole get up, strip for him while he's tied up. hehee :3
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    "Victoria's Secret, well their stuff's real nice. But I can buy the same d thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price, and still look sexy, just as sexy as those models on tv. No, I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me. " -Gretchen Wilson

lol
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I dont know about any other guys, but when I put on heels, hose and garters, you bet it is a turn on! and really hot sex follows! and we talk about it for days after. so yes then more hot sex!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    why is marketing and advertising a mult mult billion dollar industry?

because people like things in nice packages that are made to look nicer than they may actually be.

same concept i guess. people are easily fooled by a bit of lace / frill / sheer material, just as they are easily fooled by marketing and packaging.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    why is marketing and advertising a mult mult billion dollar industry?

because people like things in nice packages that are made to look nicer than they may actually be.

same concept i guess. people are easily fooled by a bit of lace / frill / sheer material, just as they are easily fooled by marketing and packaging.

I like being surrounded by pretty things, pleasant experiences, and positivity. You live your life and I'll live mine. :flowerforyou:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My DH totally gets excited when I slip into something slinky, and my high heels...

It's gift wrap, of course. Who doesn't like getting a gift?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I buy it more for me. He says it's not necessary, just gets in the way. LOL, what a romantic attitude, huh? At least he's honest. HOWEVER, when I wear something new he seems to get pretty excited... or, maybe the joke's on me and he's simply as excited as he usually gets anyway. Who the hell knows? It's fun dressing up, so maybe it's more for me. Guys seem to differ greatly in opinion of lingerie.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well hoping to get the groove back tomorrow it's been broke for a really long time (and i mean really long) and me not feeling sexy doesn't help. All the input has been encouraging. I'll give it one more try tomorrow to find something. But I have a feeling I'll end up in a white t and lace shorts. :(. Maybe I'm just to self conscious.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    But I have a feeling I'll end up in a white t and lace shorts.

Perfect!!!
    So many women try too hard, I think you'll look fantastic and I'm betting he will too.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My wife laid out her lingerie last night to show me what was in store for me tonight. She does that quite often. She knows the anticipation is part of the fun.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I think, in addition to it looking really hot, he likes the idea that the sex is premeditated... that I've been thinking about and planning shagging him rotten. :laugh: