Today, I'd like to smack...............

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Today I would like to smack every person that ask what I got for Valentine's Day!!!

Unless there is some effing Valentine's Fairy that delivers goodies when your SO doesn't, then I have nothing to comment. It makes me look pathetic and feel even worse.

LoveSucksBigTime.jpg
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    they lady at my job that always feels the need to bring in candy/ cupcakes for any occasion possible ...
  • thea724
    Options
    The jerks at my friends work who are talking crap instead of minding their own business!!!
    A Slap Might Not Do It!!:mad: :angry:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    No smacks, but maybe a candy heart that says "Kiss Mine." How about that?

I haven't seen anyone today, so I don't know who I'd give it to...yet ;)
  • nicoleandlosing
    nicoleandlosing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    There are someone people that I would love to smack at work for being rude when it isn't needed!
  • whit1108
    Options
    the person who told me I was "too skinny" and to not lose more weight last week. I would not like to smack anyone but it's fusterating!!

background check: I am 5'4 and 130- I want to be 120 (In my healthy range) I am healthy- I look healthy. stop judging me.. I have worked too hard.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    AL
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend who said i havent been happy lately when he's the one thats been moody *Smack*

The girl in the office who thinks she knows everything *Smack*
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is fun!!!!! I'd like to slap my stupid co-worker who has worked here 15 years longer than me, but who turns to me for help on a daily basis with matters as simple as copy and paste (and did I tell you he's a computer programmer???).

Sounds like he's looking for excuses to be around you!!

I'd like to smack my co-worker that sits across from me.. He slurps when he talks and eats then he farts all day long..
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Typically I'd have a looooong list of people to add to this list. But for some reason, today I'm doin' okay! (For now.)
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Another mother I know who goes to the same gym as I do, and is so rude she doesn't even return a quick 'good morning'.
    <SMACK> to you, snooty b*tch!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    The people who keep asking what to get their men for Valentine's day.
  • justplainoleanne
    justplainoleanne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this today! My smack is for my 18 year old who trashed a new tire and it's rim last night. He also gets a smack for trashing a transmission a couple of weeks ago and getting a speeding ticket. Guess who is now walking? (this time it isn't me) SMACK
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    woke up in a mood today so pretty much anyone that crosse my path is in danger of getting a SMACK!

Plus, I'm totally over the Valentine's Day crap. LOVE my husband to pieces but I don't need a special day of the year to tell him so! I tell him every day!

A HUGE *kitten* smack to all the fools spending sensless money on double priced roses and giant stuffed animals today!

see...I'm in a mood!

and finally a nice firm smack on the booty to my man (that will be later tonight)...and maybe he feels like smacking someone too. :laugh:
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My husband who let his alarm continue to beep at 5am this morning because he couldn't figure out how to hit snooze *SMACK*
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Everyone I work with... -=le sigh=-

this.

Oh I feel this most days
  • wycombecaz
    Options
    I'd like to "smack" your manager ! Insensitive jerk ! Congrats on your pregnancy !
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    every darn car in front of me that didnt use their SIGNALs GRRRRRR
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my inlaws who asked me to make an extravagant birthday cake for this saturday but arnt willing to help look after my little boy so i can bloody do it!!! *SMACK* always wanted too...

myself for agreeing to make said cake *tushy smack*
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    All the people talking about V's Day today!...Maybe because I'm not feeling the love. :cry: