My husband just grabbed his...

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    My husband feels that the natural resting place for his hands are on my bewbies, and I seem to have a hand or two permanently attached to his *kitten*. Lol. We are both goofballs though and highly enjoy having the fine balance between the mentality of a 12 yo and a fully sexualized adult. :laugh:
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend does both. it's stupid and usually really annoying and i don't know why he does it. it's not like it's arousing.

boys will be boys.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    If my boyfriend is watching tv and I'm sitting beside him on the couch I'll take my boobs out to see how long it takes him to notice. I'll eventually see his boob radar go off and he'll look sideways at me.

I also moon him when he's on the phone and I dry hump him or make suggestive gestures to make him laugh (normally works)

. He grabs my bum all the time when we're out in public and thinks its hilarious when I give out to him.

OMG, I do this too!

I also dry hump him while he is doing anything. I love to play with his "boobies" since he is not on the fitness kick that I am. He has a big butt which I love and I will always have my hand on it at home, store you name it. At home it goes inside the pants :D And if no one is around I go for the junk :bigsmile:

We have been married for a while and have 4 kids. It keeps things fun and light. He responds the same way. If we are watching tv and I have a low cut shirt he doesn't even ask before slipping a hand down my shirt (NO kids around of course).
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If my boyfriend is watching tv and I'm sitting beside him on the couch I'll take my boobs out to see how long it takes him to notice. I'll eventually see his boob radar go off and he'll look sideways at me.

I also moon him when he's on the phone and I dry hump him or make suggestive gestures to make him laugh (normally works)

. He grabs my bum all the time when we're out in public and thinks its hilarious when I give out to him.

OMG, I do this too!

I also dry hump him while he is doing anything. I love to play with his "boobies" since he is not on the fitness kick that I am. He has a big butt which I love and I will always have my hand on it at home, store you name it. At home it goes inside the pants :D And if no one is around I go for the junk :bigsmile:

We have been married for a while and have 4 kids. It keeps things fun and light. He responds the same way. If we are watching tv and I have a low cut shirt he doesn't even ask before slipping a hand down my shirt (NO kids around of course).

His latest thing is groping me in the cinema or trying to throw popcorn down my top. He'll either try to reach in and get it or tell me to keep it as a snack for him later..... Very rosemantic!

He'll also parade around naked after a shower and shake his junk at me and tell me to wave back! :tongue:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

Lmao, mine too, and the grabby stuff too, and other displays of himself that'd probably get deleted here if I explained in detail.... :laugh: I'm happy he is silly and physical after all these years... and NO, it is not intended to get me hot and bothered, nor does it, but it's funny!!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend does stuff like this all the time!! He's so silly I love it :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    God bless the men who hump our *kitten*.... Seriously ladies, enjoy your husbands/bf/whatever and take it as a compliment. He still wants you.

Now go take those panties out of a wad and have sex for the next couple hours in every position you can get into and have fun!

(FYI, this is meant to be funny in case someone gets offended)
  • sarahp86
    Options
    God bless the men who hump our *kitten*.... Seriously ladies, enjoy your husbands/bf/whatever and take it as a compliment. He still wants you.

Now go take those panties out of a wad and have sex for the next couple hours in every position you can get into and have fun!

He's asleep.... Can I do that tomo?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Morning sex is awesome.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    my husband has done this, and whipped it out...and if i'm bending over the bed to pet the cat has come behind me and humped me...my response it to pull the same back, flash him and walk away...
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Guys: Take your wiener and put it over your wrist, ask you wife if she likes you new watch. works every time.
    How FUNNY!! I peed myself just a little...
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing guys should just emote, cry, and share their feelings. No sense letting that T-strone drive our lives.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    All of the above and more. After 20years of being together it is still fun.

But as an added extra we "stealth" each other. This entails creeping around the house like ninjas and leaping out unexpectedly or just creeping up behind him so that when he turns around you are THERE in his face. I swear one of us is going to have a heart attack one of these days,

Oh and I like to flash him when he is on the phone one look at those puppies in a push up bra and he is stammering and stuttering trying not to laugh. :love:

Bahahaha! We do the "stealth" thing too. I am better at creeping up behind him, he just likes to hide around corners. Instead of flashing him when he is on the phone, I moon him...he's as *kitten* guy, so ya know! :love:
    LOL Stealth works even better if you wait quietly behind the bathroom door...
  • sarahp86
    Options

Morning sex is awesome.

Agreed! Once morning breath isn't too bad! Right off to bed... I'm up early :smooched: :love:
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My husband kisses the back of my neck, too. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me while I'm mixing his protein drink or making his lunch. It makes me feel very sexy, safe, and loved.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My fiance loves to come up behind me and kiss my neck while I'm cooking, or he puts his penis in my face while I'm on the phone. Our heights also line up so that his package is where my belly button is, so he loves to try to stick it in my belly button -.-

I laughed so hard I am almost crying.

I was on the phone to my mother when my other half came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around him like a girl, and started singing "Happy Birthday" like Marilyn Monroe and dancing "sexy".

I was going PURPLE in the face trying not to laugh, but he's goofy and always does that kind of stuff.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    It's not about you, it's about him!

^^ this and yes its constant and if I bend down anywhere near him forget it.....
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I have a rule!
    If the bra is on they are off limits. If the bra is off they are all his!

I think I will be implementing that rule! My bra is already big enough on me now, and I can't afford to go buy a proper one. He loves to grab at it and stretch it to try to get my boobs out. I'm like, stop stretching my braaaa! lol If he wants it off, he may take it off, but damn it don't ruin my bra, it was 45 smackers!
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    My husband kisses the back of my neck, too. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me while I'm mixing his protein drink or making his lunch. It makes me feel very sexy, safe, and loved.

Aww, how sweet. Mine does that too, but his hands have a mind of their own.
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

three.