My husband just grabbed his...

Options
12346»

Replies

• aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good grief, no my Husband does not do that lol He kisses the back of my neck, or sweeps me into his arms and dances me round...no boob honking or crotch grabbing...eww

Does he have a brother?
  • aprilshowers262
    Options
    It's now to the point where I run up the stairs when I'm in front of a man because they ALWAYS insist on grabbing my *kitten*. I remember once when I was brushing my teeth and my boyfriend (at the time), butt humped me while I was rinsing my mouth. Ended up bumping my head into the vanity mirror. SUUUUUUUUPER SEXY, let me tell ya.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    It's now to the point where I run up the stairs when I'm in front of a man because they ALWAYS insist on grabbing my *kitten*. I remember once when I was brushing my teeth and my boyfriend (at the time), butt humped me while I was rinsing my mouth. Ended up bumping my head into the vanity mirror. SUUUUUUUUPER SEXY, let me tell ya.

lol, I've done that too!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    My hubby does this aswell..... I don't get hot and bothered, I just look at him and roll my eyes. I think he just likes to feel them sometimes! BUT be careful not to play around with his junk like that, he WILL get turned on by it! LOL
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

three.

Four!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    yes. He also does the heli-cockter. Gets me sooooo hot and bothered lol. Not.
  • princilam99
    princilam99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If he didn't do it you would probably complain about it. Just laugh and enjoy it.
  • donitaj01
    Options
    Nope, I DO IT!!!!! Seriously though we can't do much as the morality police start barking (we have two Shelties). We do get our little grabs in though on the sly!

hee hee hee! "morality police"! I love shelties!
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to get all hot and bothered by this?

Yes...yes you are ;)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Guys: Take your wiener and put it over your wrist, ask you wife if she likes you new watch. works every time.

Or if you're lucky, you can ask her if she likes your new belt. :wink:
  • dawnstrassburg
    Options
    And the say romance is dead....:love:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    We have a system in order for the playful groping. He knows if I'm wearing a short skirt or dress, his normal allowance of gropage is upped. And he's very careful to ask, especially if I'm baking all day since he ends up following me around the kitchen like a lost puppy, so he checks now and then "Am I objectifying you, or is this still playful?"
    It sounds so funny, but I've chewed him out in the past for when I was trying to get something done and the boy would not get off my *kitten*, to the point where I was running into counter corners. There's a line between playful and objectifying, but he's got it down pretty great. I love that he is still affectionate, even after six years of marriage and two little ones.
    I'm really sad for everyone that doesn't/can't play this way with their SO.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but it's funnier to do the reverse though: when your girlfriend/wife is talking on the phone, you just get your pants down and start dancing around while shaking "it", or grab her boobies at that moment...

Then you see how inefficient at multitasking they can be sometimes...
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    With my weight gain, I now have boobs... I hate them.. Of course, my husband loves them...But my friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer and may lose hers...So if my husband wants to do "whatever" he does to them, I'm not complaining. I just hope I can lose a few pounds there to make me happy with them....
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    He's just joking around, lighten up.

Boobies are fun.

my thought!
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We have a system in order for the playful groping. He knows if I'm wearing a short skirt or dress, his normal allowance of gropage is upped. And he's very careful to ask, especially if I'm baking all day since he ends up following me around the kitchen like a lost puppy, so he checks now and then "Am I objectifying you, or is this still playful?"
    It sounds so funny, but I've chewed him out in the past for when I was trying to get something done and the boy would not get off my *kitten*, to the point where I was running into counter corners. There's a line between playful and objectifying, but he's got it down pretty great. I love that he is still affectionate, even after six years of marriage and two little ones.
    I'm really sad for everyone that doesn't/can't play this way with their SO.

Love that especially "Am I objectifying...?" We do a lot of playful groping also.

This thread was a lot of fun to read but I can't get through all of it.
  • aprilshowers262
    Options

lol, I've done that too!

Haha, I am in no way shocked by that.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    He's just joking around, lighten up.

Boobies are fun.

haha, this :wink:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Constantly. I used to think he'd grow out if it, but he hasn't. Maybe when we are in our 40's.

Ummm....probably not! 23 years together, he turned forty this year and the boob grabbing is still amusing to him. Generally he comes up from behind and grabs hold while I'm trying to cook dinner. I try to see how long I can ignore him....yes this leads to him plastered to my back while I go from fridge to stove to counter! Usually I only last a few minutes before I start laughing. He also does the teenage smooth move of yawning, stretching, then "accidentally" grabbing boob when he puts his arm around me. I don't think he'll ever grow up... But in all fairness I pinch his *kitten* all the time!