Valentine's day Poll

Options
14567810»

Replies

• 10lbsATaTIME
    Options
    My girlfriend does not know yet, but her favorite flower is a tulip and I am sending her a dozen mixed tulips to her work for Valentines Day tomorrow.
  • Yippey
    Options
    Nothing. We don't celebreate V-Day and not for religious reasons. Everyday should be a day you are thankful and celebrate those you love in your life.I don't need a special day for it. I love the gifts my boyfriend gets just because...not because there's holiday. So I will do what I always do, go home and spend time with those I love.
  • atrkrswfem
    Options
    My husband loves me year round & buys me stuff all the time. I don't need one stinking day out of the year to tell me that he loves me.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for the linking thing for my Polar HRM. Hopefully he got the hint. Totally unromantic. I did get flowers today.
  • michellemaeb
    michellemaeb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get noticed...and some appreciation -_-
  • Trixie4077
    Options
    Husband is here. He got me tickets to Cirque del Soleil after telling me they were all sold out two weeks ago. Very surprised :drinker:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i'm tempted to go buy myself something nice... a nice pair of earrings, or maybe a watch...

*shrugs*

i've always found Valentine's day rather depressing actually.
  • liegeygirl
    liegeygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't really want anything this year. I really want to treat my hubby for being such a wonderful man that has taken care of me and that never tells me no. Plus his birthday is Thursday, so I've got to treat him, right? LOL!!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I may have orchestrated the gift for myself, but my 5yo and I will get to see his mommy and little brother for a belated Valentine's this Friday...we haven't seen them in more than a month since the economy forced her to get a new job in Tennessee...really it's more of a President's Day weekend thing, but I more closely associated family reunions with St. Valentine than I do with George and Abe. :wink:
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's Day starts out with me getting my hair cut and colored, then off to the city to pick up my love from the airport! Gonna go pick up our newest family member, a Shihpoo! But apparently he has already planned for me to swing by his mothers to pick up my gift he had UPS to her address. But I'm not allowed to open it until I pick him up!! I'm so excited and I hope it's got sparkles! ;)) Happy Valentines everyone!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I plan to go to the dollar store and get several valentine balloons and then hand them out randomly to people on the street....I LOVE to see their reaction and happy faces. And I always imagine that they are someone who really needs to be reminded they are loved! I get so much more than I give from this!! HAPPY Valentines Day everyone!!

Now THAT is the spirit! What a wonderful thing....
  • MaikaShen
    Options
    Single since birth and I live alone on the weekdays, so...I'll probably go buy (or try to find) fresh strawberries to cheer myself up. Otherwise, it's a normal day.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    No big plans besides worship team practice at church! I am learning to run the projection system!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    d1c4dd0a.jpg

Just finished these.... Plus making Eggs Benedict for dinner!

Of course I have a bottle of champagne chilling too!

Pretty!!!
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    know how you feel husband is deployed to Kyrgyzstan for a year..
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6784321
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is a trucker so he isn't home.. but we celebrated over the weekend.. He got me the breaking dawn dvd :)