I don't celebrate - just another day in my world. :smile:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get?

Laid.

Hey! I've been dieting for a reason! :)

Cheers, everyone.

OMG this post made my day. I so appreciate the honesty!!!!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that my kids behave and that my husband gets home before its time to go to bed! And a plastic gas station rose, I know it sounds horrible but my husband got me one when we were kids (16) and now gets me one for every occasion ever sense, it always reminds me of being young again!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Going over to my boyfriend's with a homemade gift and stuffed animal :)
    He's making spaghetti and we're just going to enjoy each other!
  • Zombietata
    Options
    I hope to get this 2 pounds off when I weight in, lol. Other then that I just want people to leave me be for alone time.:blushing:
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    valentine's day grinch here.
    my new husband will probably do nothing for me. no money to go out, not that he would organise it anyway.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get through valentines day without having to read too many posts about people being single or people upset that they may not get anything.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What I want and what I am going to get are two different things entirely....even in a relationship VDay can be hard....
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    nothing really we are broke right now so nothing much maybe when we get paid...but that being said we have some stuff for the kids for vday and me and him will prob watch a movie together when kids go to bed and cuddle :)
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I plan to go to the dollar store and get several valentine balloons and then hand them out randomly to people on the street....I LOVE to see their reaction and happy faces. And I always imagine that they are someone who really needs to be reminded they are loved! I get so much more than I give from this!! HAPPY Valentines Day everyone!!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    d1c4dd0a.jpg

Just finished these.... Plus making Eggs Benedict for dinner!

Of course I have a bottle of champagne chilling too!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Its my bf birthday so I rather celebrate that then vday.... i took him out to dinner saturday. Made him his favorite lasanga yesterday and will make him a carrot cake tomorrow.
  • swood0114
    Options
    I'm ordering myself pad thai. And buying myself roses. And eating chocolate.

... Then I'm going to a 90 minute endurance spin class...
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We'll be staying home away from the crowds...my husband shows me how much he loves me 365 days a year not just on Valentines...it's a Hallmark holiday!
  • HuffCoon
    Options
    nothing...i don't celebrate Valentine's day

i try to spoil my wife during the whole year...i don't need a day to guilt me into doing it.
  • nicholss1
    Options
    Where all having morning tea which consists of sausage rolls, party pies and cake dang!!!!! only started this yesterday:sad:
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Got mine early since hubby is on the road - Polar FT4 Heart Rate Moniter! I LOVE IT!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    hopefully nothing....flowers die, chocolate makes me fat.....there isn't really anything i need
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Flowers and Low Carb Chocolate - what a sweety!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Just going out with my husband for dinner. I got him a gift that is like, not gifty at all. I'm so lame, but he'll like it I think. I just want a bunch of tulips, but I asked that he give them to me after we move in two weeks so that they'll make it feel like home :)