Valentine's day Poll

Options

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely love a heart rate monitor or a Kindle Fire, but I am just grateful to have my husband...no gift necessary!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My guy's coming home from college to hang out tomorrow night. He already gave me all my presents though.
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    A job would be great !! Just another day for me.

:heart: Sending luv out into the world. :heart:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Pfff.... a crossing glance & a kind word would be great! Not gonna happen though. :grumble:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    A day off from real life...

so not going to happen, but you asked what I *hope* to get, not what I will actually get.
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    What are you hoping to get for Valentine's Day?

Me - probably nothing....boyfriend in Korea...

> next

Aww, I know the feeling... My spouse is in Australia till summer :(
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    a huge rock! thrown at my ex's head!

Really, A HUGE rock? LOL
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    What Am I hoping for on V Day? Well the GF and I had our first really bad argument this weekend. We should be OK but we'll see. She told me a few weeks ago not to trade V Day gifts. I still got her a Teddy Bear and and a nice card....
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to treat myself to a pedicure tomorrow, but I doubt I will reach my goal by then. :[
    Other than that, I will be working. Nothing to expect, really. Just enjoy life. :]
  • kmill81385
    Options
    Pfff.... a crossing glance & a kind word would be great! Not gonna happen though. :grumble:

Could not have said it better myself! Dumbest holiday ever invented by a GREETING CARD COMPANY! :yawn:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My darling boys gave me their present a day early- the flu.
    So I gave them mine a day early- Netflix.
    We're all sick and spending the day alternating between naps and watching Fullmetal Alchemist.
    On the bright side it's some nice family bonding.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    A nice quiet evening with my handsome man where we make a healthy, lovely meal together and maybe a couple glasses of wine! And a copy of 'Black Swan'.......:blushing:

Not to sound cheesy, but my boyfriend's love is all I need on V-day, really! :heart:

I hope you have a back up movie cuz Black Swan sucked!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    What Am I hoping for on V Day? Well the GF and I had our first really bad argument this weekend. We should be OK but we'll see. She told me a few weeks ago not to trade V Day gifts. I still got her a Teddy Bear and and a nice card....
    q

very sweet!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have booked myself a pedicure for Wednesday and a massage on Friday...I just like to take care of it myself, then I know it gets done and I don't get disappointed!!:happy:
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I booked myself 12 hours of work followed by possible cardio and bed.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Nothing special for us. My husband has school all evening. He did give me my gifts today. Matching ring and necklace. :heart:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    SEEING STAR WARS IN 3D :D

Just me, my sexy boy, and Darth Maul O.O
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    It's our 9 year anniversary. We are giving chocolate and cards. I get them for my kids as well (I <3 them too!), but going to the State Fair (as a family) this next weekend instead of a meal out or Valentine's gifts. I've asked that my anniversary $$ be held and combined with my birthday $$ in August to buy a decent digital camera (mine is 11 years old). We don't spend a great deal of money on gifts, so this is how we manage the big things we want.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My fiance is getting me a surprise gift that will be here tomorrow, and I have a surprise for him, too :3
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    great weather

<
    so that I can visit my mom at the cemetery on her birthday