Replies

• Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am half Pakistani and half Italian :)
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sandy is my 1st name & Champ is the beginning of my last name & Wins is the beginning of my husbands last name.
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One day I got to thinking about things I wanted personally for me. My thought process had always been what I wanted for my family. So I signed up for something one day and I chose the screen name. It means sincerely for me 100% or totally for me and no one else.:smile:
  • Moonpiesky05
    Options
    Moonpie comes from the show "Big Bang Theory" where we learned Sheldon's Meemaw calls him Moonpie =) I thought that was so adorable.

I was using Moonpie in the sky as my name on sites, but it got a pain to type so I shortened it to MoonpieSky and then 05 was the year I graduated with (More unique, less chances it's already taken)
  • Calibayby
    Calibayby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    California native.....enough said.TIA :glasses:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 but kept the same profile name since I was 18, I'm lazy and it's easy to remember. ROFL
  • blumenL
    blumenL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a horrifically complicated last name, (thanks hubby), so I shortened it to Blumen and L is the first letter of my first name... tada!!! PS- I know we don't really know each other but I currently only have 1 friend and would like to make some new ones :)
  • artofbs
    artofbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine simply reflects that I have made an art of talking crap... I'll leave the interpretation to your imagination.
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Kat a shortened version of Kathy, and my nickname from my husband, w for my maiden name, a J for my married name and my b-day is July 6, 1976.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Mine is my birthday. Birthstone + day + year. I started using it with my very first e-mail account, and keep it because it's one that's always available. Pretty boring, I guess, but it's kept more than one SO from forgetting my birthday. :wink:
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    When I first signed up MFP it was through the iPhone app store and I was leery/ didn't want to use an alias I usually use so I went with "bulletprooff" -- "bulletproof" was taken and I add the extra F because it's easy to remember. Now, I obviously don't care if people associate it with me (hello profile picture) but I used bulletproof as a way to be anonymous.

The idea came from a lyric/ song I like. "Bulletproof... I Wish I Was" by Radiohead.

Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
    Tearing up inside of me
    Every day every hour
    I wish that I was bullet proof

Wax me
    Mold me
    Heat the pins and stab them in
    You have turned me into this
    Just wish that it was bullet proof

So pay the money and take a shot
    Leadfill the hole in me
    I could burst a million bubbles
    All surrogate and bullet proof

And bullet proof
    And bullet proof
    And bullet proof
  • Doc7136
    Options
    I chose the name Doc7136 because i love giving advice and would love to be a psychiatrist/psychologist ala the Doc part! I was married July 13 1996 ala 7136! Again nothing to magnificent! :glasses:
  • bigmamacrow
    Options
    Well, I just started (again) on this wonderful journey of weight loss. The origin of my Profile name came from a quiz my children gave ...The name of the quiz was "what would be your hillbilly name" ... It came up Big mama crow. :D I use it for pretty much everything and I love it.
  • Doc7136
    Options
    :laugh: i know what it means and brilliant might i add!!!!!
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    I've used this screename since the days of AOL Instant Messenger in high school. I grew up traveling and in school whenever we'd do introductions, I'd get a little fumbled with "where are you from?" so I just started telling people I was from the world! And the 28 is because my birthday is on the 28th.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I got mine from when I was a teenager. I used to rock the afro and was called foxxy. I am and always will be a lady and 1979 was the yaer i was born hence. Ladyfox1979.
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    Hi! I was feeling all out of sorts one day and really grumpy (really very unusual for me) and needed to come up with a user name and that's what started it.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My name is Lacey, and "wittle" sounds like "little" :)
    littlelacey
    > wittlelacey!
  • chatonx
    chatonx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend calls me Kitty and I adore French so I figured I'd go with something in French. Chaton translated means Kitten. The "x" comes from "xoxo", as in a kiss. I don't like doing the whole "xoxo" so I just did "x".

:]
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Danielle is my name
    87 is the year I was born
    06 is the year I graduated