Options

Replies

• Trulyfree
    Options
    Wendi _S - Great story! :)
  • StuffyStuff
    StuffyStuff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This was my nickname given as a baby. everytime my parents said it ..I would LAUGH..so it became my nickname. As i got older it was shortened to just STUFF. :happy: :tongue:
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    519 is my wedding anniversary
    Harley is what I ride
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Mine is more just a universal name. Even though everyone calls me Nickie, I'm technically Christine. so cnsmith, Christine Nicole Smith ha ha.

I have funny gamer tag names though.... Nickie of course is always taken, so when my hubby made my XBox Live account, he called it Spoiled Nickie... and it wasn't taken so now both my XBox and Sony accounts are Spoiled Nickie heh. :)

Ummm....is that WEEZER in your profile pic?!?!?!? :)

lol nope. It's Moss from a British comedy called The I.T. Crowd. It's ridiculously funny :)
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    HEYYYY
    I LOVE zebra print...and the spots just seemed to make it kinda funny....you know stripes and dots....
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I like Family Guy probably a little more than I should, and changed my profile name to "GiggityGoo" on a random late night whim from my real, full name.
  • cgillentine416
    cgillentine416 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well mine isn't that exciting, C is my first initial (Curtis) and then my last name, Gillentine pronounced Gill in tine then the last part is my birthday 4/16 :)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cat Lady & I love Faeries!
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Head slammed keyboard
  • nullisecunda
    Options
    ok, mine's a bit snobby: nulli secunda is Latin for 'second to none' :D
  • mtbiker1069
    mtbiker1069 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    mtbiker = mountain biker. I love anything to do with cycling, especially Mountain Biking....
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Princeza is Croatian for princess. As an only child, I'm the "princess" of the family. And I got really interested in Croatia back in 2000, and have wanted to go there since. I even tried teaching myself the language!

9- multiple reasons. I was born on 9/9 and one of my favorite soccer players wore the #9 when he played.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I got competition fever when I did my first last year, so I started over and re-named myself, because I now love every aspect about competing, hence I puffy heart competing. :bigsmile:
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    I came up with mine around the age of 16 or so. I thought torrid was a cool word:

tor·rid/ˈtôrid/Adjective:
    1.Very hot and dry.
    2.Full of passionate or highly charged emotions arising from sexual love.

So in turn I perceived it as "setting the sky ablaze."
    & 4 is my favorite number.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    DocTurtle was the name of the Russian Tortoise I bought at 4-months-old and passed away at 4 years old. Plus my husband calls me turtle cause he's always rushing me and I keep saying "Slow & steady wins the race."
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My favourite comic growing up was Archie's Digest and I could never work out which character was my favourite so I decided to have them both.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~Boring...Initials (gec)......month of birth (12)..........year of birth (66).....Hence gec1266..see? I told you...boring...
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    "Your a towel" is said by towlie in south park, and 1991 is the year I was born :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Obscure reference to my favorite show, Andromeda. :) I was the only one for 12 years, but someone signed up on pinterest with it before I did! #OHNO! :sad:
  • SheriG9
    Options
    SheriG9 is for Sheri Gail, and my nine children.:)

Sheri