The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• kivita
    Options
    I have a warrior spirit and "Kivita" in swahili means "who is like war" or "warrior".
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    mine is from 1998 when i got my first pc and AOL version 1, always been untidy n my mum just said mruntidy - it stuck, for 13 years :)
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My kids run my completely ragged - play practice, student council meetings, drama club, church group, dance class, etc. therefore I am a busy mommy and I am 34 yrs old so - tada - bzmommy34! :)
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    I live in one city, work in another and my husband works in a third city. "Home again Home again jiggity jig" is a children's rhyme that we can relate to -- we're always driving somewhere. I carpool to work; I carpool my kids & their friends to karate, chorus, destination imagination team and so on... So that's the "Jiggy" part. Gibby is a nickname from our last name. Hence, jiggy_gibby.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Beacuse I'm a plushy kitten girl :3 hehee
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mine is from Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was going to be kittenmitten, but that was taken, thus kittenmitton

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLq0Vouqh6o)
    "Is your cat constantly stomping around driving you crazy? Is your cat clawing at your furnitures? Think there's no answer? You're soooo stupid! There is! Kitten Mittons!"
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This has been my AOL name since it came out. I have always used the same username social stuff. I am Nigerian. That's about it to it....lol. Although, my hubby thinks i should get rid of it.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My first and middle name together.....an old boyfriend always called me stacygayle so I used it then and it's been my profile name for just about everything since.
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    When I was little, my uncle used to call me Katie (my first name) Fox (the ending part of my last name) = Katie Fox! When I was in high school it was "cool" to have a tag name (though I was too chicken to write it on anything but my own notebooks, lol) so I took that childhood nickname and tried to make it look hip. Katie became K+80 (eighty) = K80 or "Keighty" and I just added the fox on to make one word = K80fox! Though now my family likes to poke fun at me and call me Kate Oh Fox instead, lol.

This is a fun topic! Thanks for sharing everyone!
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's part of a line from Disney's Hercules.

"Jeepers mister, you're really strong!"
  • Time2Live99
    Options
    Time2live came to me when i realized I wasn't living my life at all because of my weight. And i said to myself that this was the time to start living. the 99 is the number of pounds i want to lose.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of pizza and manners.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    First 2 letters of....

an-my first name
    mi-my middle name
    ja- my last name

Put it all together and what's that spell.....anmija...
  • sharonucd
    Options
    im sharon and I went to uc davis for college...hence....sharonucd
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Simple..It's my real name...lol
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Jimi Hendrix.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    It's a huge long drawn out story that I'd rather not divulge.
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    it is japanese. i am the Lover of Kai :) Kai-Koi
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I'm not creative with names ... Soo.. It's my first name plus the year I was born :)
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Topaz Carey is actually my alter ego/drag persona. She's the skinny, sexy, sassy b!tch trying to shed the fat suit.