The Origin of your Profile Name

Options

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When the people arrived in The Fourth World, Niʼ Hodisxǫs, it was covered in water and there were monsters (naayééʼ) living here. The Sacred Mountains were re-formed from soil taken from the original mountains in the Second World. First Man, First Woman, and the Holy People created the sun, moon, seasons, and stars. It was here that true death came into existence via Coyote tossing a stone into a lake and declaring that if it sank then the dead would go back to the previous world.

The first human born in the Fourth World is Asdzą́ą́ Nádleehé who, in turn, gives birth to the Hero Twins called Naayééʼ Neizghání and wbgolden. The twins have many adventures in which they helped to rid the world of various monsters.

I named myself after the second twin.
    :laugh:
  • sweetptgrl
    sweetptgrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My profile name is one I came up with when I started internet dating as a way to describe myself. I am a physical therapist (PT), a girl and I think I am pretty sweet so I put them together as sweetptgrl. It is just something different then just using my email address and easy to remember.

13304472.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sahados_shadow
    Options
    "Sahado's Shadow" is the name of a short story I wrote. Sahado is one of the characters from my in-progress novel series :3
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Having lost weight and gained weight many times over the years, it occured to me I am doing something wrong. So decided to do it properly and keep it off. I thought ' this is my last chance to lose weight' otherwise I will die trying. The phrase last chance saloon came to mind but it was already taken... so I added a random number on the end and BINGO
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Little bean is what my dad called me growing up (it spun off of christine bean) and 24 is my date of birth
  • thecrushinator
    thecrushinator Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    my first pets name and numbers that first popped into my boyfriends head when I told him I need numbers, the little brat. Plus everything else I tried was taken
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The 131 is the easy part. My birthday is January 31 (1/31).

Kimi well, long story. My first name is Kimberly. In middle school I had a theater teacher that called me Kimiko as a nickname. It means flower (or something) in Japanese. I've always thought it was pretty and have used it as a username on stuff ever since. So, years after middle school, I was a member of a closed chatroom of about 20 people. We all got to know each other on there and my username was Kimiko. They shortened it to Kimi and I decided I loved it. So, Kimi is a nickname from a nickname, lol.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    My name is briana and i like zombies, thus zombriana. Tada!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Mine is JamCubechi- the Jam is my being born in Jamaica, WI, the cube is my dad being born in Cuba and the CHI is for my mother being half chinese.:smile:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Because I'm the mother funkin Mayor of Badassery YO! :flowerforyou:
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My favorite sport is hockey. When I play, I'm the goalie. "Gurdien de but" is French for goalie, and I just cut it short. Also as a guardian/protector, I like the idea if the name, but I use the French spelling.
  • 1blueeyedbear
    1blueeyedbear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My nickname is bear and I have blue eyes it wouldn't accept blueeyedbear so I added the 1
  • tiacarrera
    tiacarrera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine came from a nickname an old friend gave me....it made me feel special then, and it still makes me smile to think of him!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mine was given to me by 2 friends in Rome and came from some Italian dance song we have no idea what it meant, and it was a pretty awful song too.
  • Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love all things Tinkerbell and my fave band is BSB add them together and you get my profile name
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    YassFitness = Yass (my name is Yassel) and Fitness... that I have no idea what it means, but I'm working on it LOL
  • Vanembryzoe
    Options
    Mine is my children's names all smushed together. I have Vanessa, Emily, Bryson, and Zoey. Making vanembryzoe. They are my reason for doing this so it makes sense that they would be my profile name.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    My initials are J.B. (Jenny Beck) and 8-8-85 is my bday....nothing too interesting there..i know im lame lol
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My grandsons name is Ryan and i am his gram. Ryansgram
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My name is Giovanna but everyone calls me Gio...threw in a few extra o's in there ;)