Ripped in 30 Buddies?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Man- I never get good at the plank cardio or at push ups! But they do get easier than they were before. I have pretty much finished the DVD. I maybe lost an inch or inch and a half (the inch being from my boobs- perfect!).

Anyway- is it silly for me to stick with JM workouts since I don't see significant results??? Should I try something different? Any suggestions? I think I may try the Boost Metabolism one next. I have done 30DS, RI30, NMTZ. Hmmm undecided.

Hope you are all making great progress!

Are you close to your goal??

I am pretty healthy and in pretty good shape so I realize that it won't just fall off. I really want to tone up further but if I had to put a number on it I would say I want to loose 10lbs or so. Toning is my primary goal- stubborn areas like thighs and tummy.

I'm 5-maybe 10 from my goal and I'm really just trying to firm (I'm a size 4 at my current weight). I think it's good to do different things or cycle the videos at least. My thighs and butt need work lol- once I'm done this last week, I'm gonna do the BBL Program. I don't know about those others. I'm sure doing any of those other videos again and if you are able to get through them all then just adding weights for more resistance would make a big difference. You wanna make it so you are pretty sore the next day so it isn't just a cardio workout, or you won't be toning anything ya know? I keep going light on the weights and then realizing I'm not gonna get where I wanna be cuz only my quads and triceps are sore.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Completed my second workout of Level 4 today! Definitely gonna increase my weights next time...is it just does week 4 seem 'easier' than week 3?

Yes, I think it week 4 seemed easier also. Increasing weights is a great idea to add challenge where needed.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Man- I never get good at the plank cardio or at push ups! But they do get easier than they were before. I have pretty much finished the DVD. I maybe lost an inch or inch and a half (the inch being from my boobs- perfect!).

Anyway- is it silly for me to stick with JM workouts since I don't see significant results??? Should I try something different? Any suggestions? I think I may try the Boost Metabolism one next. I have done 30DS, RI30, NMTZ. Hmmm undecided.

Hope you are all making great progress!

Are you close to your goal??

I am pretty healthy and in pretty good shape so I realize that it won't just fall off. I really want to tone up further but if I had to put a number on it I would say I want to loose 10lbs or so. Toning is my primary goal- stubborn areas like thighs and tummy.

I'm 5-maybe 10 from my goal and I'm really just trying to firm (I'm a size 4 at my current weight). I think it's good to do different things or cycle the videos at least. My thighs and butt need work lol- once I'm done this last week, I'm gonna do the BBL Program. I don't know about those others. I'm sure doing any of those other videos again and if you are able to get through them all then just adding weights for more resistance would make a big difference. You wanna make it so you are pretty sore the next day so it isn't just a cardio workout, or you won't be toning anything ya know? I keep going light on the weights and then realizing I'm not gonna get where I wanna be cuz only my quads and triceps are sore.

Thanks for your thoughts. I am almost never sore so maybe lots more weight would help, it feels like I am working hard though- probably could work harder:) I am sore today as I did level 4 yesterday and the whole 50 minutes of No More Trouble Zones. Who has that kind of time every day though! I will be interested to hear what you think of BBL. Perhaps I will try the Bob Harper recommendation. I have a friend that has offered to loan me her Insanity work out but it just seems like more of a commitment of time than I can do right now.
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Level 3 was very challenging! I really sweat and worked my tail off! Not to mention I moved up to 5 pound weights which seems soo much heavier than 2.5pd weights. Overall I liked the pace. It doesn't give you time to complain much!
  • LisaSpinucci
    Options
    I just started level 4 of ripped in 30 ! And I am so proud of myself for making it through :) If I can do it you can do it ! I am just wondering if anyone knows how to calculate how many calories you burn during these workouts ??
  • holyjenn
    holyjenn Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been doing the RI30 video for a while now but never consistently and I've never tried Level 4. If it "seems" easier than level 3, I think I'm gonna go for it next time!
  • ninakale
    ninakale Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I though level 3 was the hardest because I never had a chance to get my form right and my knees ended up aching.