a prayer for molsongirl

Options

Replies

• angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Prayers from us, too! She is cool. God bless those kids. God bless all of them. She has a lot of support here. Lots n lots of friends.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is terrible!

I love her sense of humor. She has made me laugh out loud many times.

Please let her know that we are thinking and praying for her.

:flowerforyou:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Prayers and well wishes from me too :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    That's terrible and so not fair. Prayers for her
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I will keep her in prayers.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Ooof! :brokenheart:

Prayers sent! :heart:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I remember her telling us many stories of past April 1st pranks and had a good time laughing. Sorry she's going through a lot right now. Wishing her speedy recovery. Keep us posted how your sister in law is doing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    just sending this one to the top. when it comes to prayers, more is better:flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    saying prayers for all involved!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    just read this to my dh-our prayers are with her and her family.:heart: why do such aweful things happen to the good?:heart::cry: i'm familiar with foster families and the CFS :sick: situation....how devasting.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    We are also praying for her. That is such a horrible thing to happen to such wonderful people. We hope she has a speedy recovery!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Bump:heart:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Why is it that those that truly care and have compassion for the down and out end up in such horrible situations? :noway:

Thoughts and prayers are with her, those poor children and her family :heart: Wishing her a strong and quick recovery. :flowerforyou:
  • chinadolly
    Options
    Thank you to all of you, i've been flooded with requests to see how she is, so i'll give everyone a bit of an update. She is still not conscious. She's on a breathing tube, she has had her finger reattached and several stitches, more than 150. She suffered a punctured lung and had her face cut from behind her left ear accross her face and throat, the doctors say she is doing well, still in ICU, right now they are trying to stop the bleeding, which is why they are keeping her sleeping, plus for pain management. She has a total of 8 stab wounds, I think the doc said. Charges have been laid, but more to come, once my sil is able to give more details, everything was captured on video tape. If anyone would like to see pics of her, I put a few on my profile, her pics don't do her justice, and I want people to see her for who she really is. We took an Orlando vacation together recently, and she chased this tortoise around the property in her high heels trying to pick it up, or just catch it! The kids so badly wanted to see it up close, so she caught him, it was a funny sight, she couldn't believe how fast he was! and he hissed at her, she told him not to be naughty...lol, and after all of this she ended up with I think it was salmonella poisoning from the turtle, she was quite sick for a few days, and the whole time she wanted to catch him again so she could make him into soup, she was sooo mad! but she took meds and still went to the beach, sicker then sick, she went to Universal studios even, running to the bathroom to be sick...the pic of her with the cat in the hat, was two days after the turtle incident! (my time stamp is wrong, a new camera and haven't figured that out yet!) she's all about family, and this is just sad.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    We will put her and her family on our prayer list. Our hearts go out to you all.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    prayers made for g-d to grant her a speedy and full recovery. and will continue to pray for her and you--her family.
    much :heart: :heart:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Just an echo of everyone else - my prayers are with her, and the rest of your family!
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    That is awful!

My best wishes go out to her and her family; as well as yours. I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery. I hope that the perpetrator got his due punishment?
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    How terrible. I will remember her in my prayers.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of you, i've been flooded with requests to see how she is, so i'll give everyone a bit of an update. She is still not conscious. She's on a breathing tube, she has had her finger reattached and several stitches, more than 150. She suffered a punctured lung and had her face cut from behind her left ear accross her face and throat, the doctors say she is doing well, still in ICU, right now they are trying to stop the bleeding, which is why they are keeping her sleeping, plus for pain management. She has a total of 8 stab wounds, I think the doc said. Charges have been laid, but more to come, once my sil is able to give more details, everything was captured on video tape. If anyone would like to see pics of her, I put a few on my profile, her pics don't do her justice, and I want people to see her for who she really is. We took an Orlando vacation together recently, and she chased this tortoise around the property in her high heels trying to pick it up, or just catch it! The kids so badly wanted to see it up close, so she caught him, it was a funny sight, she couldn't believe how fast he was! and he hissed at her, she told him not to be naughty...lol, and after all of this she ended up with I think it was salmonella poisoning from the turtle, she was quite sick for a few days, and the whole time she wanted to catch him again so she could make him into soup, she was sooo mad! but she took meds and still went to the beach, sicker then sick, she went to Universal studios even, running to the bathroom to be sick...the pic of her with the cat in the hat, was two days after the turtle incident! (my time stamp is wrong, a new camera and haven't figured that out yet!) she's all about family, and this is just sad.

:brokenheart: :cry: