a prayer for molsongirl

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I just said another prayer for her-more specific this time. I pray He reaches in and heals every wound. That He guide the hands of the doctors and nurses caring for her. That her family has peace in their hearts.

:heart: Jeannie
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I don't even know what to say. Thank you for letting us know. I will certainly pray that her injuries heal quickly and that she's able to recover from this emotionally - as well as the rest of her family and those poor children. Thank God for people like her. I just doesn't seem fair that bad things can happen to women like that. Reading your post about the trip to Orlando just brought tears to my eyes. She sounds like such a unique, fun, caring, incredible woman to know. I am praying.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is so terrible :brokenheart: :cry: I will definately keep her, her family, friends, and those poor little kids in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart:

Prayers sent :heart:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    chinadolly, thank you for the update. I hope you'll continue to let us know how she is doing.
    I will continue to pray for her as she heals. Both physically and emotionally.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Another prayer sent:heart:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    How truly terrible... sending another prayer...
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: Many prayers from Chicago for her speedy recovery and for peace for all involved. God bless her for opening her heart to children!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. :brokenheart:

Thank you for updating us. She will be in my prayers.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :frown: :brokenheart:

Sending prayers for her and the family
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry! What a tragic incident - I hope she recovers quickly and fully! Thanks for keeping us updated!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Thanks for letting us all know.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about what happend to Molsongirl. My prayers are with her. Thank you for letting us know and requesting prayers for her.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is just horrible! :brokenheart:

I will be adding to the prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Please keep us posted!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. What a great story about the tortoise :laugh: .....everyone keep praying. :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :heart: She has been on my heart all day long. To be doing some GOOD in this world and have the evil try to take you out........it just defies explanation.

:flowerforyou: Thank you God for being with MG this day and helping her through this hard time. Thank you for healing her.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Sending up thoughts and Prayers :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    wow so sad to hear this!!! I will keep her in my prayers definately :)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Sending a Sppeeeeedy recovery!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    bump.
    Any updates?