a prayer for molsongirl

Options

Replies

• tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Thanks for the updates and I'm glad she is doing better. I will continue to pray for her and her family. She sounds like a wonderful person with so much more to give to this world.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The update brought tears of joy to my eyes!! :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    me too. :smooched: kisses for molsongirl. Keep praying for complete healing. :heart:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update. Will continue to pray for her recovery.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    TERRIBLE NEWS!! I was jsut exchanging posts with her this past weekend! She is always so funny and caring----and you certainly show us what a wonderful person she is---I just pray she recovers!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates. I'll continue to pray for her complete recovery also and for her family. I hope the dog is doing better too. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    :cry: Many blessings to MG and her family, my thoughts and continued prayers are with your family.
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: This is for you MG :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: My family and I will be Praying :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: for :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You are loved:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: We miss you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Thank God she is doing better!! :drinker: I will continue to pray for a full and speedy recovery :flowerforyou:

{hugs} to MG, family, friends, kids, and puppydog :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates China! I'm so glad she's doing better, and that her kids can possibly see her soon. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    thanks for the updates and for your own continued strength! :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad she is recovering - continuing to pray for her and her family! :heart: :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Praise the Lord!!

How is the dog doing?

Just remember that those two will have to face a bigger court someday and that is when the real judgement/sentence will be handed down!!! God will deal with them in HIS time and HIS way.

I am sooooooooooo happy to hear she is getting better. Prayer is soooo powerful and I'm sure the will to live for her children is playing a very large role in her recovery. Continued prayers go out to her and all concerned.

Memaw
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump:flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Good energy. I hope for a speedy recovery for her.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I just read this - I was shocked and horrified. I hope that #(#$*@u# is punished to the full extent of the law!

MG, I don't know when/if you'll get a chance to read this, but you and your family are in my prayers as you go through this difficult time. I hope that you'll have full recovery soon! Please let your friends at MFP know if we can help in any way.

*sending gentle hugs*

Manda:heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hope today is a good day for her:flowerforyou:

Sending more hugs and prayers
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I pray she MG is better today, and is healing quickly.

Let her know we are all sending her hugz:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Bumps for molsogirl! :heart: