My gift : Excel spreadsheet for BMR, TDEE, CUT, BUILD and ma

Options

Replies

• stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    the weights either kg or lbs are not reflected for me, I weigh above 167 lbs. Also, I am a litte bit confused as to what to do with the columns below from your spreadsheet - I have cut and pasted below. Do I just entery my BMR which is 1380 and then the rest of the numbers will change?

BMR 1,483
    Maintenance 2,521
    Cut (@ 15%) 2,143
    Build (@ 15%) 2,899
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    You just need to fill the green fields! Dont change anything elsewhere ahah! The sheet is intended to calculate all those things for you! So age, weight, height, activity level, bf if u know it and ur current intake. Leave the rest as is !
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You just need to fill the green fields! Dont change anything elsewhere ahah! The sheet is intended to calculate all those things for you! So age, weight, height, activity level, bf if u know it and ur current intake. Leave the rest as is !

Thank you darling!
  • kasarin
    Options
    bump to check at home! Thanks for the work, man!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Amazing work. Thanks
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    U welcome! (hidden bump )
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the helpful spreadsheet! I needed some help figuring out a few things, and this has provided me with a lot of clarity!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Thanks for the helpful spreadsheet! I needed some help figuring out a few things, and this has provided me with a lot of clarity!

anytime!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This spreadsheet puts me at 1500 calories where MFP says 1200. Interesting, going to give this a try!!
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Could you give me an idea of what you would consider the difference between light and moderate exercise to be? I use the gym 3-4x a week and usually do half an hour strength/weights and half an hour elliptical. My job is half sedentary, half up and moving around. I also walk my dogs every day, but i have never really counted that as exercise.

Thanks for the chart- this is far closer to where i want to be then what MFP goals gave me!
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    Bump to save for later
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    Thank you for the incredible spreadsheet - it told me what I've suspected all along, I need to bump up my calories... and I did. Probably explained why I felt so good (due to my loss to date), yet so tired, I wasn't eating enough.
  • yag1630
    Options
    This would be of great use....Thank you pal!
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sparkdoc
    sparkdoc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bump