What do you put in your oatmeal?

Options

Replies

• SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    table spoon of peanut butter, or table spoon of nuttella...sometime fruit if I have it YUM!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mashed banana, chopped almonds and cinamon
    Stewed apple and cinamon with a half tsp brown sugar
    Desicated coconut and nutella (for when i must have chocolate in my day)
    Caramel peaches (peaches i cook in the oven with a touch of brown sugar and butter)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    old fashioned gluten free rolled oats, here.

I like a little brown sugar and some peanut butter. I've also started adding some egg whites for added protein. It makes the oatmeal kind of fluffy, but it doesn't make it taste funny, so I like it.
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    I usually add a scoop of vanilla protein while and a 1/4 of fruit salad (packed in water, no sugar added, drained). Very tasty!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    just a spoon.....
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Well, I made the mistake of buying "quick oats", which are nasty for some reason (to me, you might like them), but before that I would make my oatmeal porridge style in a pot and stir continuously then add any of the following: dried cherries, fresh fruit, shredded coconut, cinnamon and sugar, raisins, almond extract.
  • Fatboy960
    Options
    Unlike most, I use Quaker Instant - maybe not the best, but easy and reliable. I add I packet of Splenda and a shake of ground cinamon.
  • mpbl282
    Options
    Quaker 1 minute oatmeal with a little milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, raisins, & craisins! Yummy!!!! Love it!
  • Gratzi
    Gratzi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat my oatmeal as a cold cereal. I put old fashioned oats in a bowl without cooking them. I add skim milk, raisins, almonds, and lots of cinnamon. Sometimes I add banana, too. Yummy!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I slow cook a combo of steel cut and old fashion oats, with milk, water, cinnamon, and vanilla. In the morning, I add fruit, {blueberry, raspberry, or tart apple}, chia seeds, and lightly sweeten it.
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    organic milk, chia seeds, flax seed, brown sugar, cinnamon..and at times some protein powder or fruit on days when i am feeling too hungry!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My face.
    It's good for a mask!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein powder and almond butter- YUM!!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    1 packet of splenda
    dashes of Cinnamon
    cut up apple
    1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup water
  • staceywtucaz
    staceywtucaz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • punkin311
    Options
    To steel cut oatmeal cooked in water, I add 1/2 packet Truvia, 1 small appled diced (microwave 1 minute), 2 teas. vanilla extract, 2 teas. cinnamon, 1/3 c. 1% milk, 1/2 ounce sliced almonds. Delicious!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Pear and rice milk, sometimes cinnamon. Blueberries and cinnamon.
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My friend puts a table spoon of PB and a few mini chocolate chips!!! I am dying to try it once I am back on maintenance!!!
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk, raisins and cardamom. YUM!

OR

maple syrup and raisins