Just For Today

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I'll look ahead and see tomorrow as a brand new beginning.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I'll be grateful for how far I've come and that I'm strong enough to stay in the game.:drinker:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..... I know I can!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..... I know I can!

Just for Today: I will be borrowing your wonderful line CricketKate!:wink::flowerforyou:

Thank you and for this entire thread!:love:
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Just for today-
    I will get 7500 steps with my fitbit
    I will avoid rice.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will do the best I can and not get frustrated by what I can't.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I can shake the blues
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will love myself unconditionally.
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Best explanation of "Just for today" that I've ever heard.
    This was helpful to read. Thank you everyone
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will make sure that the Rear View Mirror of my day shows what I want it to.
    :heart: Love this!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will feel gratitude for making healthy meals.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will take it slow as I recover from being sick.:sick:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Hearts Desire, this is my original post about what I call, The Rear View Mirror Principle.

"During the day a lot of thoughts and ideas come to me: "I want to have a fuzzy sock day. I want to lay in bed all day and read a book. I want to eat junk food. I want to watch movies that I haven't watched in a while. Exercise is too hard. Eating right sucks. A nap would be more fun than a stroll on the dreadmill." Last night, post workout, I read someone's status that they were trying to get up the enthusiam for a workout, but a nap sounded better. It struck me how often (Most minutes of every day) I have the same thoughts. But having already completed my workout for the day, I was able to honestly say, that although the idea of the nap is better going forward, the reality of the workout is way better in the rear view mirror. What do you want to see in your rear view mirror at the end of the day? "
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be grateful my body is healthy and capable of working hard.:love:
    Hearts Desire, this is my original post about what I call, The Rear View Mirror Principle.

"During the day a lot of thoughts and ideas come to me: "I want to have a fuzzy sock day. I want to lay in bed all day and read a book. I want to eat junk food. I want to watch movies that I haven't watched in a while. Exercise is too hard. Eating right sucks. A nap would be more fun than a stroll on the dreadmill." Last night, post workout, I read someone's status that they were trying to get up the enthusiam for a workout, but a nap sounded better. It struck me how often (Most minutes of every day) I have the same thoughts. But having already completed my workout for the day, I was able to honestly say, that although the idea of the nap is better going forward, the reality of the workout is way better in the rear view mirror. What do you want to see in your rear view mirror at the end of the day? "
    So glad you shared this with me Kate:flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will love myself completely:heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will push hard to get out of these blues.:cry:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be proud of my accomplishments and be kind to myself.:heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while, my computer has been laying in pieces on my desk.

Just for Today: I will rejoice to have my computer up and running again.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stick to my plan.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will have patience.

Kate,
    Glad you're back, you were missed!:heart:

So glad your computer parts are all put back together now!:tongue: Computer situations can be sooo stressful sometimes.:grumble: