• super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of going running in the rain

English weather can be so dull sometimes... :indifferent:
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've stuck at this for this long. And that I did 30 minutes on Wii Fit Plus even though I didn't really want to (I've had a headcold for the past few days).

Side note- I drove to a new town alone! :) Needed GPS, but I was still driving solo. I moved to a new state a few months back, and haven't really been out of my town much (except for Modesto, really). And I finally found affordable cardamom seeds!!! Really excited about that.
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i completed my first ever duathlon this morning. considering i didnt run about 4months ago, super pleased.

anything is possible. set your self goals and just do it
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!

I'm proud because I made my grandchildren extra cheese pizza and ate my healthy meal without even taking a taste of their food! Woot -woot!
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've not had a cold beer in over two weeks :)
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for trying my first spin class today. :)
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Did really well on the 14 mile hilly training run. Will be running 50k (31 and change miles) in two weeks.
  • sassyshell
    sassyshell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did P90X Plyometrics today for the first time and did the entire workout. It almost killed me but I did it.
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for pushing through my 2 hour workout today, even though my *ss is super sore from my heavy leg workout yesterday. And for increasing weight on my lat pulldowns. :D
  • ballardr1
    Options
    138 minutes of "Wii Fit exercise. Have completed all meals and still have 1000 calories left. Think I will have a dessert.
  • momnorg
    momnorg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I tried a Tae Bo work out. Lasted 20 minutes!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    In the last year I have gone from a size 20 to a size 6-7-8 depending on the style. I have also lost 40 inches all over and 47 lbs.

My profile pic, the right side is me in a size small shirt and size 7 jeans.

Also spent an hour at the gym on weights and cardio.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    For this :)

IMG_0604.jpg
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I lost a pound and I survived working a Saturday! I work at a salon and we have just a different breed of customers on the weekends. Most of them are not very nice and treat the desk help like crap, which is what I am.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have drunk absolutely loads of water today and recorded it, also proud I have not wet myself
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today, I successfully ran the full 20 min on week 5, day 3 of couch to 5k program! (I started literally from the couch on day 1 and had to repeat week 1 twice. This is huge accomplishment!)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    What am I proud of today? Hmmm.

I am proud of my entire family. Wife and 3 adult sons. Since I started my journey here, all of us have been eating healthier.

Plus I put on my belt(for 44" waist) today, which I do every day, and I am on the last hole of the belt. WOOT WOOT.
  • ewing1408
    Options
    I played just dance with my wife, daughter and in-laws and got sweaty long before i got winded. I danced about 10 songs before i finally skipped one.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for thinking "Hey this is getting easier" rather than the usual "I'd like to strangle Jillian" while doing my 30DS :)
    That's great! I still think she's a crazy b****
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for having a good day of study, not letting bad thoughts influence my mind and sticking to healthy food all day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!