Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I had a kitkat just now and I really enjoyed it lol. Yes it is only 107 calories, but it has just over five grams of fat and the fact I chose it over my usual apple is definately a good sign. I know I can beat anorexia, it will just take time and dedication:)

Tasha
    xxx
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for eating less & less calories every day! Friday was 200 less than Thursday. Saturday was 200 less than Friday.

Also proud that after a day of stress & no sleep, I didn't get through my day yesterday with tons of junk food like I normally would have before!

Last thing today....for choking down my coffee/creamer. Switched to sugar free hazelnut. MAJOR taste difference but I'm not giving myself another choice LOL Hopefully this will help me kick the creamer :-)
  • MzGreedii
    Options
    I am down 12 lbs since the start of the year. I have probably exercised more than I ever have in my adult life and I feel great about it. I have lost weight before and always put a little back on. I was losing weight in the past with help of Phentermine. This time I am rocking with healthy eating and work outs!!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I woke up feeling disappointed in myself for going over my cals yesterday, but then felt very proud that I stuck to my running program & am determined to continue it.
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My first day I was almost to my goal HR just walking up the stairs to get to the gym area. Two minutes on the zero level treadmill at 2.0 speed and I was there. Today it took 8 minutes, level 1.5, 2.5 speed to get there. Hurray! :bigsmile:
  • linmartermarros
    linmartermarros Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I am not beating myself up after a calorie laden lunch, because I know that even though I ate 4 of those delicious Girl Scout Thin Mints that my tricky husband opened - I will be hitting the pool soon. Even if I do go over today, tomorrow will be better (and those d*** Thin Mints better be gone from the pantry!)
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I didnt buy that bag of Lays chips....
    you know wha they say ...you cant eat just ONE...
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Because I made a goal of running 100 miles in February and I hit it!

And

I am winning a competition between me , my mom and two sisters....(Barely)

exercise.png
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not ordering the sub sandwich I wanted today and having soup instead.
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    Because I sprinted up 1 1/2 flights of stairs. Still thought I was going to die and took a while to catch my breath.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So far, I've managed to stick with C25K for 2 weeks, and I've been doing weights at the gym. And I've lost 15 lbs since starting MFP. :)
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Because I got up early enough for a little work out this morning ( Im not a morning person) AND I squeezed in 15mins of walking on my lunch break.....Every little bit helps, RIGHT? :wink:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Today? I did my lunchtime walk. 3 miles. In the rain. Knowing I would be wet the rest of the day. And not in a fun way!
  • Kristy0728
    Options
    I am proud of myself for using the elliptical for my longest time to date. 90 minutes. I wanted to see if I could do it, and I did. I don't think I will ever do it again, but I did it today! :bigsmile:
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    I am proud b/c I finished Day 3 of the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution & Workout 1 of the C25k -- and it's only Wed before noon! I may go for a swim tonight too -- so there belly rolls!! I'm going to beat you yet!
  • nikkishay717
    nikkishay717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I jogged (I was pretty darn slow) but I did it and I didn't stop moving and got in 1/2 mile outside before the rain started up again.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I am proud of myself because today is 60 days with no cigarettes!!! I am proud of you for understanding how important it is to celebrate your accomplishments, big AND small. Cheers to you!
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for sticking to my weight loss journey through the break-up of my 11 year relationship! Food has always been my comfort but I have taken up kick-boxing to deal with the anger!!
  • thermarose
    Options
    because i forced myself to do hill work on my run today! (i tend to purposely avoid every hill in town) gotta get faster somehow ;)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical burning 775 calories and walked two miles this morning. Burmed almost a 1000 calories in exercise. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!