I'm scared to post this... Before and working pix

Options
1235»

Replies

• heather93277
    Options
    Congrats!! Amazing the results we can get with some hard work :bigsmile: Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • elegantshay
    elegantshay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    good job keep it up. Those pics should help you along the way!!!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    I know this is easier said than done, but don't be ashamed. You look great!! And I think what you are doing (the before/after/during shots), is an AWESOME idea!! Its AMAZING how even 5lbs, can make a world of difference. Im sure you can feel a big difference already!

Way to go!!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Wow! I would have thought that was 20 pounds! You look great!:drinker:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    wtg! you look incredible! thanks for being brave enuf to share--your photos are inspiring! :heart:
  • smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!!!!!! great job! :)
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Girl keep doing what your doing!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    BABY YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what a great job you have done in 14 pounds. It is amazing what 14 pounds looks like. For some of us it takes a whole lot more to have such a drastic change (I have done 18 and don't have much difference). Keep up the good work, you are doing perfect......
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Very nice work, Lady! Congrats on all the success, and I wish more of the same for you. Have you been taking measurements as well? Any idea how many inches you've lost so far? Just from the pics, it looks like you've lost all over, so I'm sure it would add up.

:flowerforyou:
  • taveragirl
    Options
    You should be very proud!!! Omg such a difference :drinker: keep up the great work girl!
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Awesome job!

I started about the same date as you, I too can see a difference, it's amazing :smile:

We just have to keep doing what we're doing....log everything and exercise, get up and move....

Keep it up...:wink:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    omg, in a couple more months your going to be tiny! lol

Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :smile: you deserve it!
  • Mygoal1
    Mygoal1 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are doing well and you can see a major difference in the two pics
  • MrTim
    MrTim Posts: 1
    Options
    good job honey I'm so proud of you keep up te good work
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    What a great idea. I sure notice the difference. Maybe that's what I need for inspiration. You are brave to post them. Can you show us again in another 14 pounds?
  • lreilly16
    lreilly16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep up the Great Work! You look great!
  • oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    WOW!! You are doing so well!! You look great! Keep up the good work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!