Foods i'm Proud I've Never Eaten

Options

Replies

• 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Just want to say this real fast: being proud of yourself isn't the same as feeling superior.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, i <3 KFC and i've just googled KFC double down....

Someone please tell me if this is as amazing as it looks.....
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Lamb
    Duck
    Rabbit
    Veal
    Tongue
    organs of any kind - liver GROSS!!!
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    Cheeseburger. I am a foodie and have eaten so many different foods, and I've never had a cheeseburger. I had my first hot dog a couple months ago...Never again!
    And you call yourself a foodie? Psh. :indifferent:

^^ what he said. Man if you've never had the pleasure of the perfect mixture of ground and chopped meats topped with various noms all smothered in cheese glorious cheese pressed between an amazing baked good I fear I can not consider you a foodie.

So like seriously...I need a cheeseburger after that description hahaha...that sounds amazing!!
  • fkbourne
    fkbourne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Human flesh. I guess....I mean, not that I wouldn't, if I was hungry....or really bored...and the guy next to me was asleep....or a slower runner than I am....you know, things happen....
  • ams2264
    Options
    Amen church lady!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's sad how many people have missed out on experiencing life. :tongue:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just want to say this real fast: being proud of yourself isn't the same as feeling superior.
    That's all well and good, but then why would you be 'proud' to have never eaten something? I could see if you had a problem overeating some of these things and managed to quit...sure that's a proud moment...but to feel proud for something you've never even had? That's pretty much acting holier than thou.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

a little hormonal today eh?

why yes, actually, thank you for your concern. I am VERY hormonal. And sick of people acting like *kitten*.

The only person lashing out is you.. pot.. kettle.

This time, you are correct. But I have seen a great many post where you are putting people and their opinions and ideas down in a very harsh, mean and condescending manner. I am sick of seing you treat people like crap. You can argue a point and not make the person feel like they are dirt. It is entirely possible. I have witnessed others do it. If this is any indicator of how you are in the real world, I would love to be present when you ticked off the wrong person. You are a jerk on here to a lot of innocent people and I decided to call you out on it.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

With that said, I am proud I never ate dog treats, even when I was dared.

Hey! I happened to eat a dog treat before! It was gourmet and covered in what looked like chocolate!
    It turned out it was wax. And gross. But, it was an experience i won't forget. or repeat. or recommend!! :laugh:

My cousin convinced me that a green milkbone was a mint cookie. I love mint. It wasn't.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

a little hormonal today eh?

why yes, actually, thank you for your concern. I am VERY hormonal. And sick of people acting like *kitten*.

The only person lashing out is you.. pot.. kettle.

This time, you are correct. But I have seen a great many post where you are putting people and their opinions and ideas down in a very harsh, mean and condescending manner. I am sick of seing you treat people like crap. You can argue a point and not make the person feel like they are dirt. It is entirely possible. I have witnessed others do it. If this is any indicator of how you are in the real world, I would love to be present when you ticked off the wrong person. You are a jerk on here to a lot of innocent people and I decided to call you out on it.

Sure go through my posts and find them. I bet you can't.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Human flesh. I guess....I mean, not that I wouldn't, if I was hungry....or really bored...and the guy next to me was asleep....or a slower runner than I am....you know, things happen....

This one made my day.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    1. Anything from Taco Bell
    2. Anything from Krystal's

Seriously, no Taco Bell? That's what got me to this point lol! Love me some Taco Bell.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Deep fried twinkies think im the only person who has gone to the State Fair multiple times and never once got a deep fried twinkie or anything from the deep fried stand for that matter.

Not even a corn dog? State Fair corn dogs are heaven on earth.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    That's all well and good, but then why would you be 'proud' to have never eaten something? I could see if you had a problem overeating some of these things and managed to quit...sure that's a proud moment...but to feel proud for something you've never even had? That's pretty much acting holier than thou.

You're damn right I'm smug...proud...whatever you want to call it. But this thread was taken wrong. Maybe I should of called it "Popular food I've never eaten" and then you wouldn't be so rude. Geesh guy, get off your high horse.
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    I have eaten about half of those. No shame. I fail to understand why this is such an accomplishment, but to each their own. If you're proud of it, then good for you.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Sure go through my posts and find them. I bet you can't.

If your profile were not locked and I could go through your posts, I most certainly could find them. I've been around here for a while and have seen it happen on many occasions.
  • kristybenner
    kristybenner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that just stole my heart!!!!:laugh:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    WOW! How did something so innocent as one taking pride in the way that they choose their food turn into a battle of words? smh

Welcome to the internet! :smokin:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

1. My family used to serve this when I was living at home. I remember it being very salty.
    2. You aren't missing anything. Big Mac = gross. Whopper = not so great, either.
    3. What is that? *Googles* Oh my...oh my god, what the...that is scary!!
    4. Had to Google this one, too. Looks like it would be pretty dry. :P
    5. I used to get these as a treat before swim meets when I was younger, and they always made me sick. Not sure why I kept getting them. :P
    6. I used to get Lean Cuisine stuff during my lunch break when I worked at the mall, on days when I was too rushed to hit up the sandwich place. Generally did not like them, but they did the trick.
    7. You aren't missing anything. Blerchhhhh.

My list:

1. a Filet-o'-Fish
    2. Holiday Luncheon Meat -- the name grosses me out!
This discussion has been closed.