DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    And out of your list....

1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

i have never had
    #

its not a MIRACLE. I'm sure youve eaten enough crappy food to make up for the fact that you have never eaten a big mac, your not on a diet website because you are (what you would consider in your mind) of perfect health or body.

People enduldge in different "CRAP FOOD"

you may never have eaten a whopper, but there may be someone out there who has never eat a chicken fried steak, and the whopper is WAY 'better' for you than chicken fried steak.

So basically,

YOU'VE CHOSEN YOUR POISON,

and other people have chosen theirs,

you just don't have the same weaknesses.

But in the long run, we've all gotten fat,
    and here we all stand.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm now craving some Menudo (tripe) and tacos de lengua (cow tongue). It's a Mexican thing I know.

I am SAD that I have never tried lengua. My mom has made it a few times and I always am out of town when she does. :sad:
    I have never liked menudo, but I LOVE pozole. :love:

What about cow brains (cesos) and intestines (tripas)?
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    lol ive had and love them all. except big macs, cant stand the special sauce.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger. I am a foodie and have eaten so many different foods, and I've never had a cheeseburger. I had my first hot dog a couple months ago...Never again!
    And you call yourself a foodie? Psh. :indifferent:

^^ what he said. Man if you've never had the pleasure of the perfect mixture of ground and chopped meats topped with various noms all smothered in cheese glorious cheese pressed between an amazing baked good I fear I can not consider you a foodie.
  • DatEpicChick
    Options
    wow...

just in case you guys forgot...

this is supposed to be a website for motivation...

or is this myspace???

....*checking URL*....

no... this myfitnesspal....

so be NICE!

=D
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Steak

:brokenheart: and, my heart just broke....
  • DatEpicChick
    Options
    Steak

hahaha. how are you guys doing all the little icons?! They are so cute!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I've had all those things you listed. Only a bite of spam though, I think it's weird... :sick:
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    5 Guys anything . . . hubby won't even let me experience it :tongue:

That's grounds for divorce right there.
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i've had 1, 2 and 5 but not the rest. i don't anymore, no fast food, period.

one thing i'm proud of never having tried is cigarettes. so nasty!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

Thank you..... I am well aware of the science behind it. It was sarcasm. I am sorry you did not pick up on that. However, I got VERY fat and never once watched Power Rangers or really any other shows. I was a cheerleader, competitive gymnast, on the basketball and volleyball teams. A hormonal imbalance and the fact that my insulin resistance was not picked up on by a doctor from the age of 10 to 24 is more to blame than being sedentary OR really eating too much. It was WHAT I was eating. My body doesnt process carbohydrates efficiently and stores most of them as fat, while using very little for energy. But thank you for the diagnosis, doc!

Unfortunately your sarcasm is neither witty nor clever so it is easily passed over. Here... have a flower. :flowerforyou:

Then, fortunately for YOU, it was not directed towards you. Here....... have an ice cold glass of STFU.
    wow there is no call for that. Lighten up man
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Steak

hahaha. how are you guys doing all the little icons?! They are so cute!

the add smiley in the upper top right hand corner. :bigsmile:
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

This was my meal plan before MFP!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

Thank you..... I am well aware of the science behind it. It was sarcasm. I am sorry you did not pick up on that. However, I got VERY fat and never once watched Power Rangers or really any other shows. I was a cheerleader, competitive gymnast, on the basketball and volleyball teams. A hormonal imbalance and the fact that my insulin resistance was not picked up on by a doctor from the age of 10 to 24 is more to blame than being sedentary OR really eating too much. It was WHAT I was eating. My body doesnt process carbohydrates efficiently and stores most of them as fat, while using very little for energy. But thank you for the diagnosis, doc!

Unfortunately your sarcasm is neither witty nor clever so it is easily passed over. Here... have a flower. :flowerforyou:

Then, fortunately for YOU, it was not directed towards you. Here....... have an ice cold glass of STFU.

It would appear that while you may dish out sarcasm, your sarcasm detector is done broke.
  • TheAKidsMom
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    7. Spam

1. Used to make it all the time - ground turkey and low fat butter/milk help impove it somewhat - no longer eat it at all
    2. Used to eat Big Macs - no longer eat them
    3. Never
    4. Never
    5. OMG, love the sausage biscuits but haven't had one in forever
    6. Seriously?? College students best friend, 85 cents heck yes
    7. My parents still eat this - YUCK! Will not serve to my kidlets or hubs
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Wow.. issues much? Maybe you should step away from the computer... or switch to decaf.
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    McDonalds breakfast is okay, I get a toasted Philli bagel <3

Big Macs & Whoppers are amazing, how could you not have at least tried them?

Spam is okay, aslong as it's not cooked, I hate it grilled or fried, I just have a slice straight from the can, haven't had it for years though.
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Thank your lucky stars you've never had a McDonalds breakfast.

A mistake I can never erase! :')
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    7. Spam

Sometimes, you just don't know what you are missing.
This discussion has been closed.