Foods i'm Proud I've Never Eaten

Options

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

whaaaaaaaaaat?@?@? fried oreos are the shyyyyte!!! omg, i look forward to san gennaro all year for fried oreos!!

Same here...when it's fair season, the only reason we bother going is for fried oreos and fried snickers!

omg... fried snickers.... its, its...

4-It_s_Full_Of_Stars.jpg

That's right...you name it, we fry it here at our fairs ;)
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't eat any animals now.........did in the past and I am not proud of it, but ive forgiven myself and moved on!

As my friend Kyle always said" If cows had thumbs, theyd eat us too"
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

whaaaaaaaaaat?@?@? fried oreos are the shyyyyte!!! omg, i look forward to san gennaro all year for fried oreos!!

Same here...when it's fair season, the only reason we bother going is for fried oreos and fried snickers!

omg... fried snickers.... its, its...

4-It_s_Full_Of_Stars.jpg

Full of stars!!!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

Friend Snickers. God love the home of my forefathers, Scotland, for deep frying everything :heart:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome you've never eaten those things and as usual for a "diet & fitness" site, you're being criticized for it.
    Besides, spam I have had everything on that list...wait, never KFC....either way, I refuse to eat any of that garbage now lol

My niece & nephew have never had the food you listed....and guess what...they don't like it b/c they've never had it and they're far from deprived.
    She's not being criticized for eating more healthy....she's being criticized for feeling smug because of her food choices. It is kind of like enjoying the smell of your own farts.
  • captndalton
    captndalton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

I can proudly vouch for most of these being delicious and worth a try... 'you can't eat any more pizza when you're dead'
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Might have already been said but...

CHITTERLINGS!!!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

But I haven't watched Power Rangers in 15years, why did I get fat?! :-(
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

I have eaten all of those excepting numbers 4 and 6.

I no longer eat any MacDonalds or KFCs for a long time - MacDonalds because it just never fills me up, I am always still hungry straight after and KFCs because I am on a diet, but even after I reach my goal, unless I am in an emergency situation, I can't see myself eating those anymore.

I would still eat spam, I used to quite like that grilled for breakfast.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    7. Spam

I eat a lot of frozen meals.. I don't like big macs.. and spam is just 10 different kinds of wrong. :bigsmile:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Rocky Mountain Oysters

lol.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome you've never eaten those things and as usual for a "diet & fitness" site, you're being criticized for it.
    Besides, spam I have had everything on that list...wait, never KFC....either way, I refuse to eat any of that garbage now lol

My niece & nephew have never had the food you listed....and guess what...they don't like it b/c they've never had it and they're far from deprived.
    She's not being criticized for eating more healthy....she's being criticized for feeling smug because of her food choices. It is kind of like enjoying the smell of your own farts.
    Why you have to get all serious on us? Everyone knows the smell of your own farts is a personal thing.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

Thank you..... I am well aware of the science behind it. It was sarcasm. I am sorry you did not pick up on that. However, I got VERY fat and never once watched Power Rangers or really any other shows. I was a cheerleader, competitive gymnast, on the basketball and volleyball teams. A hormonal imbalance and the fact that my insulin resistance was not picked up on by a doctor from the age of 10 to 24 is more to blame than being sedentary OR really eating too much. It was WHAT I was eating. My body doesnt process carbohydrates efficiently and stores most of them as fat, while using very little for energy. But thank you for the diagnosis, doc!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Lion.

Makes me sick that people would think that was somehow "fun" or "cool." I wouldn't even step foot in a place that serves it. Sorry.

Lion???!??!!! What?! People eat lion? Wth.... I have never ever in my life even heard of the idea of eating lion. Who does that? Where the hell do they serve lion? and sorry for what lol, who eats lion... I'm pretty sure that's got to be illegal lol omg

http://azstarnet.com/entertainment/dining/boca-gaining-a-rep-for-exotic-tacos-plans-lion-meat/article_ca33ed71-b6c4-5357-8c7f-e15a91db995d.html

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/01/20/tuscan-restaurant-to-serve-lion-tacos/

Their argument is that because they grow them specifically for food, they're not taking away from the population of the endangered species, so it's not illegal. :sick:
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am kinda more proud that I can have some of these things from time to time and still lose weight and kick *kitten* in the gym.

Yeppers... which is why I work out *extra* hard on days that I really need a Five Guys' cheeseburger. With extra cheese....

Just my $.02 on what started as (to me, at least) a very condescending post.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I don't know why people are listing long pig, soylent green, human. I mean come on. I'd eat every last one of you. In a survival situation of course. Or if it was prepared right and fashionable. mmmmmm
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Now I really want some spam! The only way I like it is on bread with mustard and I have stupid spacers in my teeth right now that making chewing hard but spam is soft and I could actually eat that without too much discomfort! I know it's terrible, yet I still like it some how. lol Too bad we don't have any!
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will try everything once. However, there is one exception that I can't grasp - lutefisk. I can't stand the smell of it. It looks disgusting. Other than that, I'll try anything, well eyeballs may be hard for me to digest but I would still try them.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Lion???!??!!! What?! People eat lion? Wth.... I have never ever in my life even heard of the idea of eating lion. Who does that? Where the hell do they serve lion? and sorry for what lol, who eats lion... I'm pretty sure that's got to be illegal lol omg

http://azstarnet.com/entertainment/dining/boca-gaining-a-rep-for-exotic-tacos-plans-lion-meat/article_ca33ed71-b6c4-5357-8c7f-e15a91db995d.html

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/01/20/tuscan-restaurant-to-serve-lion-tacos/

Their argument is that because they grow them specifically for food, they're not taking away from the population of the endangered species, so it's not illegal. :sick:
    [/quote]

B*STARDS!!!
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

Friend Snickers. God love the home of my forefathers, Scotland, for deep frying everything :heart:

EDITED TO ADD: WHY OHHHH WHYYYY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I lived in Scotland for a few years, and amongst other regrets, I regret not eating a deep fried Mars bar..... It's on my bucket list though!!!!! And what the hell, a piece of deep fried pizza while I'm at it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.