Foods i'm Proud I've Never Eaten

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger. I am a foodie and have eaten so many different foods, and I've never had a cheeseburger. I had my first hot dog a couple months ago...Never again!
    And you call yourself a foodie? Psh. :indifferent:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Shark Fin soup

& no one should.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Someone else's poo
    or my own...
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I was raised on Hamburger Helper, can't do it now, though.

Pretty proud that I've never eaten horses, dogs or cats.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Why would you be "proud" for eating or not eating anything? That seems like a pretty unhealthy relationship with food if you feel guilty or proud just from making food choices.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

whaaaaaaaaaat?@?@? fried oreos are the shyyyyte!!! omg, i look forward to san gennaro all year for fried oreos!!

Same here...when it's fair season, the only reason we bother going is for fried oreos and fried snickers!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Food I'm proud to have never eaten.

Actually no I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food. Probably from years in F&B and I'll try anything once.
    I feel bad for people that are so closed minded about trying new things... they miss out on so much good stuff.

One thing I don't want to say on my deathbed is, "I wish I had experienced more of what life had to offer."

I totally agree with this statement I am adventurous when it comes to food and different types of food are an experiance everyone should try. Don't knock it till you try it is what I say :)
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    2.4.5 im guilty i eat those before. and i loved it .but recently i thought i miss it and had a whopper it was nasty wasnt worth the calories but oh well you live and learn
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    5 Guys anything . . . hubby won't even let me experience it :tongue:

Divorce. No questions asked. Judge will give you the house if you tell him that.

It's just downright cruel!

^^THIS! I had my first five guys in december...omg so good, but havent had one since. *cries*...I've actually never had spaghetti-o's...my italian soul cries when I see them haha
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    It's really a shame that you haven't had the pleasure of a tasty Big Mac..

Angels are crying in heaven right now as I type.

My thoughts exactly. Mickey D's was my first job and I ate to many to count. Extra sause and pickles please...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

*Power Rangers optional
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    But spam [lite] is soo delicious... with rice and an egg and ketchup... mmmmm~
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    Twinkies!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me hungry. I think the OP started this thread to sabotage us and make us fat because she's jealous of us.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I love me some Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper! YUMMY! And, I've found if you can buy them in whole grain, cut back and use light butter, low fat milk and watch the amount you eat, it's not horrible.

It's much cheaper though to make a healthy version yourself using whole grain pasta, reduced fat cheese and lean ground beef. I used to do that all the time when my kids were young because I couldn't afford the boxes even if I'd wanted them.

The same with Tuna Helper. You can make a much bigger pan of same thing for less money if you just buy the ingredients separately. And control what's in it.

Those boxed meals are such a rip off.
  • AmandaBroun
    Options
    Good for yoooooooou!

smug_480_poster.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

It's a good thing I just watch GI Joe when eating a surplus, so that I'm immune to getting fat. Knowing is half the battle.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I don't feel superior for food choices I make.

QFT.

Can I take pride in the fact I've never eaten brussel sprouts? That makes me feel superior to people who have suffered through it.
  • Vragis
    Vragis Posts: 19
    Options
    Soylent green...because it's made of people!
This discussion has been closed.