killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Good for yoooooooou!

smug_480_poster.jpg
    Perfect reference.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I've eaten all but 3 and 4. I like most of them, but in moderation.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    If you have never eaten any of these things, how did you wind up here?!?!?!?!

The things on this list don't make people fat. Eating a calorie surplus while sitting on the couch watching Power Rangers makes you fat.

*Power Rangers optional
    Power rangers kick *kitten*!!! Go green ranger aka Tommy (that is how much of a nerd I am I still remeber names lol)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am kinda more proud that I can have some of these things from time to time and still lose weight and kick *kitten* in the gym.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Long pig.

Seriously, though, why would you be proud about not having eaten a certain food? Do you think it's like a moral victory to never eat a Big Mac? I haven't eaten everything on that list but I'm not proud of it. I guess this is the flip side to another thing I don't understand: feeling guilty because of what you've eaten.

i think that's the only thing i'm PROUD to have never eaten. there are things i've never had, sure, but i'm neither proud nor guilty for it, it just is what it is.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I don't feel superior for food choices I make.

^^^^THIS! I salute you sir, for phrasing this so well - my response would be much less charitable!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Fried Oreo or Twinkies.

whaaaaaaaaaat?@?@? fried oreos are the shyyyyte!!! omg, i look forward to san gennaro all year for fried oreos!!

Same here...when it's fair season, the only reason we bother going is for fried oreos and fried snickers!

omg... fried snickers.... its, its...

4-It_s_Full_Of_Stars.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Good for yoooooooou!

smug_480_poster.jpg
    this made me laugh!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mayonaise
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a crispy pan-fried Spam and American cheese sandwich on soft white bread :love:
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm only proud of the things I have eaten; not the things I have eaten.

THIS!!!!!!!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love me some Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper! YUMMY! And, I've found if you can buy them in whole grain, cut back and use light butter, low fat milk and watch the amount you eat, it's not horrible.

You can also use ground turkey instead ov hamburger to cut calories and fat. Still pretty high on sodium though.

OH YEAH! I meant to add that in. Thanks!!!! And you right. Ground turkey can take the place of anything! :)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome you've never eaten those things and as usual for a "diet & fitness" site, you're being criticized for it.
    Besides, spam I have had everything on that list...wait, never KFC....either way, I refuse to eat any of that garbage now lol

My niece & nephew have never had the food you listed....and guess what...they don't like it b/c they've never had it and they're far from deprived.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Human flesh. I guess....I mean, not that I wouldn't, if I was hungry....or really bored...and the guy next to me was asleep....or a slower runner than I am....you know, things happen....

Hey now - you just freaked out this slow runner. I'm usually on the lookout for zombies, but someone just eating out of boredom? :laugh: :noway:
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We have hamburger helper every once in a blue moon as a treat (!). I put so many cut up, fresh veggies and lean meat in it, I really just use it for flavouring because I get so sick of the same old taste of my cooking (I cook just about everything we eat, no matter what I do it ends tasting the same to me!! I'm soooo sick of my own cooking!)-- it's a welcome change from the same crap I cook every single night....

I've never had a Twinkie!!! But I realllly want to try one!!! I've never had a Big Mac--but my son is MADE out of Whoppers!! lol! I'd never had one ever before, but when I got pregnant, I craved burgers, so my hubby took me to BK (it was the only fast food joint anywhere in the place we were living at the time). Every time I went to the OBGYN I would get weighed in and then promptly leave and eat a Big Whopper straight afterward!!! lol! No wonder I gained a TON of weight when I was preggers!!!!!
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    Rocky Mountain Oysters
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I don't eat any animals now.........did in the past and I am not proud of it, but ive forgiven myself and moved on!
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ecoli wasn't bad... Helped tremendously in my weight loss
This discussion has been closed.