30 day shred starting on Monday 20th Feb...any takers??

Options

Replies

• sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i did level 2 day 1 this morning.....with a hangover. definitely do NOT recommend:). its hard enough on its own! hope everyone is having a good weekend!
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 tomorrow but I started on level 2 early so tomorrow will be day 3 on level 2
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 tomorrow but I started on level 2 early so tomorrow will be day 3 on level 2
    [/quote

I've done mine everyday tho, haven't had a break
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 10 of Level One and worked out harder than I've ever done before as I was determined to make my last day a good one. Still had to do modified push ups but really gave it my all on everything else. A bit nervous about Level 2 tomorrow as I've heard it's much harder :/
  • gvsu4msu
    gvsu4msu Posts: 54
    Options
    Completed Level 1 Day 10 tonight. Tomorrow I begin Level 2.
  • mommy2ajs
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done
  • ClareB13
    Options
    Wow...Level 2 is tough!!!
  • sb1023
    Options
    Wow...Level 2 is tough!!!

no joke! sounds like several of us are there at the same time too, so that's nice to know:) i skipped today but am hoping to get right back into it tomorrow! best of luck!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just received the DVD and started today. I've only very sporadically exercised over the last 10 years.

I was able to complete Day1 level 1 without stopping. I'm in this for the entire 30 days.

All I can say is that, Jillian Michaels, some day I will see you in Hell sitting next to Hitler and the guy that invented donuts but I will see you again tomorrow!
  • gvsu4msu
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 tonight.......starting to see where the rubber is going to meet the road.

Nice change in exercises, now instead of seeing how weak I am, I see how "uncoordinated" I am. Those "ski lunges" are just crazy.

Forced myself to do this tonight even though I battling some sort of cold onset or something.
  • emberin
    emberin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day one today. Wish me luck.
  • mommy2ajs
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done
  • ClareB13
    Options
    Level 2 day one today. Wish me luck.

Good luck - let us know how you find it!
  • lisali01
    lisali01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    day7 level 1:smile:
  • sb1023
    Options
    day 2 level 2!
  • emberin
    emberin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2. And I have a problem. One of my wrists can't support weight. During level one, I modified the push ups by doing them on my weights and taking the pressure off my wrist. Now in level 2 it seems every exercise has me in that position and right now, my wrist is KILLING me. Can anyone think of a way to modify the walk out push up? Help.
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    I was in really good form, following Nataly for the most part in Level 1. But in Level 2 I'm starting to do some modifications and prefer to follow Anita
    Level 2 is tough!!
  • ClareB13
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3
    It's getting a little easier but still really tough.
    At work for 16 hours tomorrow so taking it as a rest day...hope it won't be too hard when I get back on it on Friday!
  • gvsu4msu
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 tonight.

Wife was not able to join me but I had my 5yr old trying it and then it was funny to see my 15month old "workout" with us.

It was this precious moment that helped me to get through this workout. Especially since I am dealing with a cold/head congestion at the moment.

Level 2 is hard....but I accept that challenge.....it is the only way things are going to change (for the better).