30 day shred starting on Monday 20th Feb...any takers??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    way to finish!! i still have a few weeks left since i'm just starting level 3 tomorrow and i have been alternating days...but i'm thinking about starting Ripped in 30 next
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    way to finish!! i still have a few weeks left since i'm just starting level 3 tomorrow and i have been alternating days...but i'm thinking about starting Ripped in 30 next

Me too!! Well I bought Zumba for the wii, but still want to do Jillian stuff cause I feel like I get a good burn doing her workouts. Did levels 1 and 3 back to back again today and some treadmill. Also pulled out my balance ball....I don't remember it being this hard about 5yrs ago...lol. Damn age is creeping up on me. :smile:
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Me too!! Well I bought Zumba for the wii, but still want to do Jillian stuff cause I feel like I get a good burn doing her workouts. Did levels 1 and 3 back to back again today and some treadmill. Also pulled out my balance ball....I don't remember it being this hard about 5yrs ago...lol. Damn age is creeping up on me. :smile:

nice! how do you like the zumba for wii? that might be my next purchase....i have the dvds and am thinking of joining a live class too....
  • cdnkitty
    cdnkitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm starting RI30 today or tomorrow for the month of April.
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options

nice! how do you like the zumba for wii? that might be my next purchase....i have the dvds and am thinking of joining a live class too....

I really like it!! It's lots of fun!! I love dancing though so it's a good workout for me. Just kinda wished the songs were songs I know not Spanish songs. :-(