30 day shred starting on Monday 20th Feb...any takers??

Options

Replies

• micha1984
    Options
    I started this on Valentines day but I will stick with it with you all! I am not doing it today cause I just ran for 45 min and I think Jillian is trying to kill me but I will fall back in tomorrow! :)
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What is the exact name of the DVD? She has so many out there? Which one is it? And is it just one dvd?
  • reneeramirez4christ
    Options
    I was doing it and then got sick, so I'm back in too!
  • laurawaters5858
    Options
    I just bought the Extreme Shred and Shed... and did it yesterday for the second time. I'll do mine along with you! WOW am I in pain today! BUT.. feel great. I'll mix it up with running, yoga, pilates and Body Attack. Good luck!!! Jillian is killer, but it works!!
  • dublinrose
    dublinrose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all....can I join? I have this dvd about a year now and always get a few days into level 1 before giving up. I need the support and motivation cause I really want to finish this!!!! The furthest I got was about 8 days in and even in that short space of time I could see a real difference so I am excited to see how I will look and feel after 30 days.

Ps anyone waiting on the dvd can find the complete level 1 on YouTube if they need it.

Good luck everyone!!
  • hmcminton
    hmcminton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Extreme Shred and Shed... and did it yesterday for the second time. I'll do mine along with you! WOW am I in pain today! BUT.. feel great. I'll mix it up with running, yoga, pilates and Body Attack. Good luck!!! Jillian is killer, but it works!!

I have been doing the Extreme Shed & Shred also - doing both workouts at once and it KILLS me ~ but it feels so good! on my "easy" workout days i have gone back to 30DS, but i add weights to each move in the cardio and abs circuits ~ drains me but it is such an amazing, quick workout.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I liked to join to I got it and plan on starting it on Monday as well.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I've done it before can't wait to do it again!
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    sign me up as well. I tried last month and made it to day 6 and stopped. But that was doing it everyday. So if we do it 3 times a week where does that put us at the end, we going out 10 weeks to make 30 days?
    651055 Posts: 32
    Options
    Great idea :) - I'm in .

Have tried so many times to start (and stick to !) this but have only ever got as far as day 7.

Going to take measurements this time too.

I'll need to do it every day though to reach my mid-March goal.
  • Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So for those of us doing it 4 times a week and starting on monday end date will be...in 8 weeks time wednesday 11th April :bigsmile: that works out brilliant for me as will be doing the fitting for my wedding dress then :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

So shall we do measurements on Mondays and weigh ins? Not too sure how much info everyone wants to put on this thread :huh:

Also please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • eviegrant
    Options
    :smile: My son bought me this for my birthday on Valentines day and I've did 2 days of it. I like the idea that it's only 20 minutes a day as that's manageable.

I thought it was every day and was planning to try every day I'm only on level 1 and feel like I've been run over by a bus lol.

Haven't taken my measurements yet planning to do that in the morning. Will be nice to see how we all get on. This will hopefully give me the motivation I need.

My stepson gets married in May and I want to look nice.

Good luck everyone here's to the new us x
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    So for those of us doing it 4 times a week and starting on monday end date will be...in 8 weeks time wednesday 11th April :bigsmile: that works out brilliant for me as will be doing the fitting for my wedding dress then :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

So shall we do measurements on Mondays and weigh ins? Not too sure how much info everyone wants to put on this thread :huh:

Yeah! i'm gonna take measurements and before and after pictures! I'll stick to it this time if others are :)
  • Frankilou25
    Options
    What is the exact name of the DVD? She has so many out there? Which one is it? And is it just one dvd?

its called "Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]" I bought mine through Amazon for £ , ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived today on normal delivery.
    I believe it is 10days on each phase (3 in total)
  • Frankilou25
    Options

Yeah! i'm gonna take measurements and before and after pictures! I'll stick to it this time if others are :)

Lol! I need the support too!! its so hard doing things, I go through phases of 'good idea's meaning throwing money on equipment, classes etc but not using them! so thought this time, dvd at home and loads of walking and a run when I'm feeling adventurous! 8 weeks of hardcore workouts should give us a huge confiedence boost when we see the results!!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yeah! that was my mistake the start of this never took any pictures or measurements :( I'll make sure i do this time!
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'll start it when I get the DVD. I should be able to get it over the weekend or by Monday.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I would like to give it a try again!!!!

I am in!
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This will be my second time, but it has been a while. I was planning on starting Monday anyway. It will be great to have a group to do it with!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Lol! I need the support too!! its so hard doing things, I go through phases of 'good idea's meaning throwing money on equipment, classes etc but not using them! so thought this time, dvd at home and loads of walking and a run when I'm feeling adventurous! 8 weeks of hardcore workouts should give us a huge confiedence boost when we see the results!!

I do exactly this!
    Have done two days of 30DS so far. I've been swimming twice a week for the last few weeks too so if I manage that plus four days of 30DS I can fit in a rest day too which I figure is no bad thing.
    Let's all keep on encouraging eachother through this - I'm sure I'd give up otherwise!