I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring!! I had to find this post again, just to show my husband, lol!
  • fulltimelife
    fulltimelife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the pictures having been taken in with same pose. It helps to see the actual difference rather than perceived. Those side by side, same position pictures along with your words leave an impression that will stay with me for a long time.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thank y ou for posting this, I am going up/down the scale too, it's nice to know it's going to pay off sooner rather than later. :)

Congrats on your journey/success - YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • klynn_cox
    klynn_cox Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow girl! You look amazing! If you dont mind me asking what was an example of a days worth of food for you? Im tryign to get a hold on the whole nutrtion thing. I love to cook and have always thought that portions control was an issue with me. So now that I have that under control I just need to know what to cook that is good for me. Also what did your strength training routine look like? I have never done that before. I pretty much do Zumba everyday being that I am a stay at home mom and can do it in my living room. Thank! And rock on sister!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I don't always log my food anymore, but a typical day would be a bagel for breakfast, lunch would typically be some kind of frozen vegetables with some kind of meat (chicken, shrimp or fish) and some kind of carb (rice, couscous or pasta), and dinner would be the same, but in a larger portion, but also sometimes pizza or cheeseburgers. Usually chocolate milk at bedtime. Sometimes supplementing with a protein bar or shake. Sometimes snacking on fruit or veggies, sometimes on an ice cream bar.

I did gain a little more than I'd like after being knocked down with the flu for about three weeks, so I'm currently eating a little less (1600 plus exercise calories) than normal during maintenance. I pretty much try to keep to about 50% carbs, 25% fat and 25% protein (or at least 100g of protein) and make sure I get a few large portions of fruits and vegetables.
  • eigotrish
    eigotrish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you.... in fact you look fantastic....and you are truly an inspiration as to why exercise is so important....thank you for sharing.:smile:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey you are HOT!! If you got there not caring ( We don't believe you don't care ) Whatever you are doing is working!!!

Basil
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you look really great.
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    Omg you just made my day. <3
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Great attitude and great results!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, if you are working out and eating healthy you are helping your body out, regardless what the scale says. So many don't even do those things, so if you're doing it your ahead of the game. You look beautiful in all your pictures.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Love seeing the side by side of the healthy way next to the 'unhealthy', great motivator for people who think just eating next to nothing and a lot of cardio will do the trick. Also love that you compare your now 'maintaining' shots that even though youre sticking around the same weight you're still improving in ways you want, congrats its awesome!
  • Saverre
    Saverre Posts: 3
    Options
    I am so glad I came across your blog. I am at the same point right now...discouraged and unmotivated and ruled my scale. After 3 months of watching what I ate....keeping to a 1300 calorie diet (not eating workout calories) plus cardio at least 3-5 times a week I did not lose a pound! Even gained a couple. I didn't expect anything major but not one pound???? Why?? I have come to realize I probably wasn't eating enough calorie and I needed to add some some weight training to my exercise. I really hope this works...I hope by eating 1500 of the "right" calories and changing up my exercise I will see some real progress. Your results are fantastic!
  • cc12jr
    cc12jr Posts: 5
    Options
  • cc12jr
    cc12jr Posts: 5
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading this... I'm 37 and was starting to think it was too late for a "beginning". But your 39 year old butt gave me inspiration! hee hee. So many girls think muscle tone makes you look masculine, but you're body is beautifuly curved and toned at the same time. LOVE IT! I hope I can get there... 99 pounds away, tall hill but I'm climbing
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    so great to see a same weight comparison of fit 130 and "trying to lose" 130. thank you for sharing those with all of us.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • blondie6688
    Options
    Good for you!!! I think you look GREAT!!!!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow, beautiful. You can definitely see the difference (;