I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

jenniebean1680... I'm so sorry about your Mom. I lost mine 3 years ago, and my dad 2 years ago, and it's hard. Congrats on your wedding... you're going to rock that gown! *HUG!*

Thanks Lorina. It means a lot to hear back from you, and OMG I am so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine both in the span of a year... I send hugs right back. And I hope to have LOTS of good pics of me in my gown to share come August! :) xoxo
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    great booty! lol this really brings awareness to the number on the scale is just that. a number. but pics like this are RESULTS of what taking care of your body can do! totally inspiring!
  • karenmiller81
    karenmiller81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was just talking about this with a friend the other day: how the exact same weight and height can look soooooo different on people (or the same person at different stages in your instance). I'm one of those people who technically by BMI standards am very slightly overweight, yet I'm very fit and even my doctor at my last physical said something to the effect of me "not looking like I weigh as much as I do." Always a good life lesson to not get hung up on the number on the scale, but rather to go by inches, how you feel, muscle tone vs. fat, etc. Hard for me to remember sometimes.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job girl!!!:drinker:
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for the motivation. Can I add you?
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome post ! ! The pictures really DO help, and I just want to thank you for posting - such an encouragement ! !

Well done ! !
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You may be better off measuring body fat percentage than weight at this point, and look at that as your metrics.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    great post! :drinker:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You have done terrific!!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look great! That last picture is amazing - your butt looks way better than when you were younger! :P Keep it up & I think you have a great attitude about staying fit & not worrying so much about the scale. I know I focus on the scale too much & sometimes get discouraged, but then when I look at pictures I took when I first started vs. how my body looks now, I can see a big difference even if the scale doesn't always show it. Very motivational! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • LibLadyB
    Options
    Love the darker hair on you, too! :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am archiving this thread on my profile, you look AMAZING, and are exactly why eating exercise calories is necessary and strength training is crucial. it lifts everything, and shapes the body nicely. well done
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your new healthy lifestyle. You look fabulous!
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    I love this post! Thank you so much! You do look so much better now then you did when you weighted less.
    You are such an inspiration. I am down to my last 10 to lose and I am struggling up and down. Doing a lot of research and I found that you are right, I have to eat more when I am strength training and I may end up weighting more than my goal. If I can get my butt to look like that, I won't care about the number on the scale either.
    Congratulations!!!
  • sarahmargaret12
    Options
    girl you look amazing.. i love how you don`t care if you gain.
  • tammeegirl
    tammeegirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am with you sister.....who cares what that scale says? Are my clothes falling off? Are people constantly asking OMG, how are you losing that weight? Is my bra getting too big? That scale can really do a number on ya.....for sure. I mean if you are busting your *kitten* in the gym and making great food choices and then you jump on the scale and its stayed the same.....that is seriously disappointing. I am almost addicted to NOT weighing now. LOL I will have my trainer check my body fat soon. That will be a great way to measure also. :laugh:
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats! I completely agree with you on everything. I can't believe how many people don't get it when I say the same things you are saying. Your pictures are proof. Eat good quality, clean food. Eat to FUEL your body. Take care of your body and strengthen it. The rest falls into place. It isn't about a scale. It's about how you feel. It's about how you look. And you look radiant compared to your former self, my guess, because of nutrition. Body changes happen 70-80% based on what kind and how much fuel you give your body. Can't wait until I have that type of change to illustrate that this works. I'm just starting my second journey down to 140... the first one was like yours - cutting out foods and lots of cardio sessions. This one will be better! Again, congrats!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    WOW!! you look better now than you did in 1999!!! Pretty snazzy girl! :glasses:

And... I see you have some kitties here and there. I had to look closely, but they are definitely there. Kitties are always a good thing! :flowerforyou:
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job and great post!!
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are great. Love your story and LOVE your attitude. You are AWESOME. Congrats to you!