I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look fabulous...keep doing what you are doing because it is working.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    i want your butt!
  • plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm stuck on the fact that you got rid of your undereye circles. WHAT???

Do you sleep more restfully at night because you kick so much a** during the day? Is there a superfood I'm missing? What is your secret?!

And congratulations on achieving body zen :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Your butt looks awesome. In a totally hetero way. :laugh:

I totally agree!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm stuck on the fact that you got rid of your undereye circles. WHAT???

Do you sleep more restfully at night because you kick so much a** during the day? Is there a superfood I'm missing? What is your secret?!

And congratulations on achieving body zen :)

In my 20s, I lived alone, and pretty much ate Lucky Charms, Ramen Noodles, grilled cheese sandwiches, and Tastycake Butterscotch Krimpets or Raspberry Zingers. :laugh: I put no thought at all into nutrition, and was probably anemic. The only time I had a real meal was when I went to my parents' for dinner.

A few months after that pic was taken, my husband moved in with me, and that's when I started having meals every night... but up until the last year, most meals were Hamburger Helper or frozen pizza. Still love the frozen pizza, but only once a week instead of three times a week. :wink:

I remember one day when shopping, loading the groceries onto the conveyor belt, there was Lucky Charms, chocolate milk, candy bars, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, Spaghettios.... I thought, "I look like I'm shopping for a finicky child." And we don't have kids. Well, there was a bag of baby carrots. And they were for the DOG.

I'm not a clean eater by any stretch of the imagination, but adding more fruits, veggies and lean meats, and less food that comes from a box, seemed to make the difference.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And love the hello kitty too!:smile:
  • miahnkaysan2010
    Options
    U LOOK AWESOME
  • Trish1323
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! Just this morning I was unimpressed with my plan and results so.... I customized my plan to fewer calories per day in the hopes of dropping the pounds faster. After I post this I will put it back where it was. Wow! I hope to be able to say I love my butt at 43 yrs. I am going to check out your link. Thanks so much for sharing.:bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I took so many photos. I wish I took more before I lost weight, because I was already down about twenty pounds when this "during" picture was taken.

I can't believe this is what 8 pounds can do!

8pounds.jpg
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That last pic you just posted (left side one :tongue: ) reflects how i am starting off. I am "skinny" according to most, just not toned up how i wanna be yet, i have been working out 3-4 times a week, and can tell a difference, just not on the scale. Its hard to remember sometimes that it has NOTHING to do with the scale and to STEP off so to speak. I have a body fat thing that is far more accurate. I wanna loose FAT not POUNDS! Awesome post!
  • ElzbthStths
    ElzbthStths Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW, you know what slight thing improved on your body from Sept 2011 to February? Take a look at the tops of your thighs. Especially the back views. That annoying ( to me that is) "softness", "squishiness" whatever you wanna call it, is TIGHT and SMOOTH!
    Nice work!
    It may be slight, but it really shows a "finished Product" you mught say.
    Excellent work! You muct really know yourself physically now and know what works and what doesn't. That's good stuff to know.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You can definitely see a difference and you are proof that the scale is only one very small part of your weight loss journey and there are so many other, better ways to judge your success.
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! I love the photo comparison! You are setting a great example for the rest of us!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Thats incredible!
  • StrongandTender
    StrongandTender Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. It really helps me focus on my health and fitness more than my weight.
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome! Thanks for the Motivation too! It's discouraging when I have only seen a half a pound the last couple weeks and I know I have so far to go. But, I am losing it by getting more fruits & veggies and doing exercises to help tone as well as lose weight. I have fought the battle a number of times. This time, I want to lose it right! Thanks again :happy:
  • numberonedtfan
    Options
    BTW you look Amazing, I hope to look like you..No pics yet.I am 39 I have 4 kids and I am wanting to loose about 35-40 lbs. I am new to MFP and just started commiting myself to losing this weight and this really encouraged me. I have not been eating all my calories at all which I want to try and stay around 1200 but in my mind I felt that if I ate my full calories and excercise 3 times a week, Strength training and Cardio that I would not continue to loose. I am unsure exactly what you meant though by eating exercise calories? maybe someone can explain this to me. The days that I dont eat all my calories I feel fatter then the days I do. I was glad to hear that when you do not eat all you calories that you can gain more weight. I also need to work on drinking alot more water, BTW how important is that? Any advise would be wonderful..
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! I was just considering tossing my scale so I would keep my *kitten* off it and may have just talked my into it! I was also considering adding calories to my goals. I did bump it a little but not much. Not sure what to set it at but I'll keep reading and learning. Thanks for sharing!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love how motivating this is and you look great in your pictures. I also agree with you 100% about not always going off what the scale says. :wink:
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The proof is in the pictures for sure. Thank you so much for sharing this post :flowerforyou: