I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'll take your butt anyday! ;)

I second that...LOL
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You are one of my motivators. Keep kicking *kitten*

Ditto!!
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    You look amazing and I'll take your butt anyday! ;)
  • AlaskanPhoenix
    Options
    Amazing results, you look great!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i love you lorina...when i saw your topic pop up, i was like oh *kitten* what happened? why is she giving up? but i should have known....you rock...everything about you rocks and i am sooooooo glad you are my friend.....keep up the amazing work...
    denise
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Now, there, I see a difference! A higher, rounder bum. And the jeans I bought then are too loose on me now. So I weigh more, but I'm smaller and have a cuter butt. Not going to sweat that five pounds!

And as long as I'm gloating about my butt, this is a photo that really brings it. My 27 year old butt, weighing probably about 125# vs my 39 year old butt. Seriously... who...ever thinks they're going to like their butt better at almost 40 than in their mid-20s?!

Awesome work!

I feel the same way. I'm heavier than I want, but I have a much cuter shape than I did back when I weiged less. Can't wait til I get down to your size!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    <3
    i love your posts! i hope i can look half as good as you when i hit my goal lol
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I always love your posts!! :drinker: You rock!!
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Such a lovely story! Congratulations!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :love: Ow ow!!!!

And this post is evidence of why you are such an inspiration to me!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am so with you! I weigh 140 and wear a size 4 pant--I look better than I ever have cause of muscle and listening to your advice about eating more, not less. Yesterday I zipped up my size 2 pants from 3 years ago when I weighed 127 and had zero muscle. My guess is they'll fit perfectly again in 3 months and I'll weigh 136.

Screw the scale!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    You are undoubtedly going to be asked to endorse a fitness product now, even if you just use if for 5 minutes.

Now I know that the future-you method was merely a convenience perhaps, nothing to do with all your hard work.

Also shows that a realistic goal weight can mentally change as you get closer to it, and should not be about a number on a scale, even if that was focus on the path there.
  • debilyn574
    debilyn574 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! I just upped my weight goal since I realize it does not matter what the scale says. And I love eating more!
    Great job - really, fantastic and I love the pictures.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! Thank you for your post!!!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your stories, so inspirational. I just upped my calories because i was afraid to go past the 1200- i'd eat below that just because that's what I used to do too (the wrong way) now i'm going for the right way and to not focus on the scale THAT much :)
  • And you shouldn't care anymore! Your are doing fabulous!
  • ezramedic
    Options
    This totally motivated me. Seriously. Thank you so much!
  • Templetough
    Options
    thats awesome! really put things in perspective for me. it looks like I'm making a lot of mistake. I would love to have a butt like that. thank you for the inspiration!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I love your post, and you look incredible!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMG I am so glad you posted this! We see a lot of the dramatic weight losses with people who are 50 to 100 lbs lighter, which is good and inspiring. BUT we never get to see the same weight with such a drastic difference in appearance. This is amazing. You look fantastic!