Options

Replies

• Supajoi
    Options
    bump :)
  • jenna_laurelle
    jenna_laurelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i workout about 4-5 times a week, mostly cardio at the gym with some weights in between. and hot yoga 2 times a week.
    I always look like an idiot making up my own gym routine (i have read its best to vary your workout ie. 15 cardio, a little arms, 15 cardio a little abs, etc....)

any suggestions on gym routine?? also what you recommend for the best weight training moves?? any info would be lovely!!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump. About 4 lbs from orig goal, looking to step it up. Curious to see answers.

Thanks
  • donna9089
    Options
    Bump to follow this thread. Feel free to friend
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bump. :)
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    follow
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Nate, I shall think of some questions... :-D
  • ukyo999
    Options
    Iam having trouble I invested a lot of money in a certified personal trainer and nutritionist and only gained weight. I lost about 20 pounds on my own after I left their plan but I have been stuck at this 20 pd lost for about 6 months I need to lose about 170 pds
  • dno2189
    dno2189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey how you doing i'm trying to get started on a fitness drive but with 2 kids aged 7 & 4 (1 with Autism) its hard to find the time any thoughts would be most appreciated.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PattyMallo
    Options
    Hi Nate. I am 56 years old, and recently lost 30 pounds doing Jenny Craig, and have kept it off for more than 18 months. I started going to the gym at the beginning of this year. I was never much of an exercise person, but decided that I wanted to firm up --- better late than never!! Anyways, I do cardio 4-5 times a week, 60 minutes each (Piloxing, Zumba, Cardio kickboxing, Water Aerobics) and sometimes just walking/running the treadmill. I faithfully journal in MFP and have myself on 1200 calories a day ( I would like to lose about 5 more pounds). The problem is, I'm not seeing a weight loss at all. I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Someone suggested that I'm not eating enough calories on the days I exercise. If I burn 500 calories, am I supposed to be eating those calories? What should I be eating? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • kmsept
    Options
    Yea me to... we are all here to loose the weight safelly but as quick as possible... right.
    K
  • MarieLouise2012
    MarieLouise2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump