Replies

• viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    subbing
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    Options
    I am a closet eater and im not sure how to stop it any advice would be great. also i work from 8 30-3-30 im a full time college student and i have a son what kind of exercises can i do that wont take too much time but will make sure that i get some sort of work out every day.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wtf? *cough* self advertisement *cough*
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

There's nothing wrong w/that
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump!

so kind of you to do this and looks like you will be very busy with replies :)
  • buffalo02
    buffalo02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love all the suggestions you have. I would love to follow this thread. How do I do that?
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    bump
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump- He is awesome!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Last time I checked it was against the forum rules...
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bump
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Would love all the suggestions you have. I would love to follow this thread. How do I do that?

Now that you posted you can go to your profile and it will be down on the left side :) you can see all the stuff you have posted on in the past that is why people say bump quick way to keep track :)
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need to know how to start lifting weights at home. I am 40 miles from the nearest gym so with gas prices crazy I need to figure a way to do this at home. Please help me! I have a treadmill and do dvd exercises to keep me interested but I really want to do some lifting if I could find a way to do it safely. Thanks so much for helping us all!
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • microwoman999
    Options

Last time I checked it was against the forum rules...

Sorry you feel like he is breaking the rules but what do you have against him helping others! You would rather people just say things even if they don't know the right way to help. I think this is a generous use of his knowledge and that is what we all do anyway is tell people what we think would help. He is not even making money for it so its not advertisement! So if you don't like it don't read it.
  • angelica1963
    Options
    Do you know how many calories are burned doing 60 minutes of Zumba?
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hi there, this thread is awesome! Kudos to you for helping others! And now for my question, I am 5'6'', 141lbs and have no idea my body fat, tho online calc based on measurements put me anywhere between 18-23%. I want to be between 18-20 and am also training for my first Half Marathon. What should I be doing differently? I run 3-4 days a week, at least 3.1 miles each time, with one long run progressing till I hit 12 miles. I do JM ripped in 30 dvd alternating with running days. And I try to take one rest day a week... Am I overdoing or undercutting myself at all? I feel really good but need to know what things to change to make progress towards my goal...
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • caehudson
    caehudson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump to follow