From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Soooo amazing, you're such an inspiration!
  • MzVonda
    Options
    You truly are an angel for sharing your success story!!! You have given me a new sense of drive and hope!!!! I too have struggled and my confidence was low because of being impatient...but nowI have had my last baby 18 mo and seeing other moms vibirant and full of energy I too saw that I had to do something....now this is hard because for so long I havent so it is hard, but since started on 2/1/12 I have lost 6lbs and 1 inch of waist and hips....pray for me to continue so I too can be a great success story like you!!!! You go girl!!! God bless you and keep up all your good work!!!!!!
  • john233
    Options
    very nice post, i definitely love this, i look forward to reading more, carry on it!
  • yag1630
    Options
    Wow....you're an inspiration!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I started at 338. I've only lost 5 pounds but it's good to see you didn't lose your boobs! lol that's what I'm afraid of.
  • Kim1118
    Kim1118 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for posting!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Work it out! Girl you look great! Congrats!!!!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    wow, you look hot!
    you should be very proud of yourself :]
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    beautiful! Way to go!
  • Sweeteater65
    Sweeteater65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow! What a transformation! Good job!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Gasp! You look amazing! I'd kill for a figure like yours :)
  • emilyg1331
    Options
    That's really incredible! I just started www.myfitnesspal.com today & i hope i get to meet my goals! :smile:
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    You look great - and years younger. Congratulations on a fantastic job. (I had written "good" then thought, whoa, wait a minute. You did a FANTASTIC job.)
  • lahonda904
    Options
    THAT is so AWESOME...any advice..I am just starting!
  • Westman67
    Westman67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very motivating.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Beyond inspiring. WTG!!! Q
  • Shabas87
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job!!!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job, beautiful!!
  • mum_of_three
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story it is very inspiring. You had a sparkle in your eye at the start which has blossomed to your entire bosy. Well done. You are an inspiration.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow great job so far and posting pics. you will reach your goal with no problem.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!