From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• jmulldome
    Options
    No other words to describe your progress, except "impressive".
    Stories like yours are why I keep logging in to MFP everyday.

Even though my goals are only about dropping 20 pounds, seeing results like yours definitely show me that my goals not that far away.

Thank you for sharing.
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and healthy! Nice job!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well look at you rocking that hot new body! Thanks for sharing- you're an inspiration! Can't wait to see the next update :)
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful as a "bigger" girl and you're beautiful now.. It is absolutely worth it, to have that confidence and keep your health in check.. Congratulations, you're definitely an inspiration.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope I look as good as you when I hit 199lbs, which is my target from a start weight of 375lbs!

You look fantastic!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you, lady! You look fantastic! :)
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful, well done :-D
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    WOW! You are inspiring. Thank you so much.
  • alondraaa99
    Options
    This is amazing!! (:
  • laja1
    laja1 Posts: 12
    Options
    well done Julie, keep up the good work
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    DANG!! You totally transformed!! What an inspiration!! :happy:
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LaTee21
    LaTee21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your images made me workout yesterday even though I didn't feel like it. Thanks for inspiring :heart:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey I weighed in at 341 pounds. It took me a long time to finally decide to lose weight. I felt I was a confident “big girl” so there was no need. But when my weight started giving me health problems, I knew it was time to get healthy. So I started small, I changed the food I was eating and watched my portions. Then I started walking a few minutes a day. Shocking, the weight started to slowly fall off. Then I found myfitnesspal.com, joined curves and started to do zumba and my weight melted off! It was like my body was so happy I finally decided to move my body. It hasn’t been a year yet and I’m down 142 pounds. I’m not finished yet but I’ve came a long way and felt I should share my story. I know there are many women out there proud of who they are and feel they don’t need to lose weight. But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

BEFORE
    100_0724.jpgPicture531.jpg
    Picture1325.jpg
    orangeandbrown1.jpg

AFTER
    Picture2003.jpg
    Picture2105.jpg
    Picture2074.jpgPicture2178.jpg

Girl, you look smokin! Nice work, keep it up! Amazing results, what an inspiration!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look awesome! As someone who also lost weight due to health problems ( I was in a wheelchair) I know you feel so much better. You are an inspiration!
  • csnooks82899
    csnooks82899 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work!
  • yodapooper
    Options
    :bigsmile: You look wonderful! What a transformation! Amazing difference in your face alone not to mention the rest of you. Great accomplishment young lady and you will go as far as you want in your journey.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!:drinker: Congratulations to you for all your dedication and hard work!! Stick with it girl, being healthy is a lifetime commitment, not just getting the weight off--I learned that the hard way! Advice from someone that made this mistake...once you get the scale and your body size where you want it to be, don't give up! Work just as hard to maintain it as you did to get it off. You are amazing:flowerforyou:
  • ChaiDi
    ChaiDi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    *WOW*!! Losing 142 pounds in less than a year is *AMAZING*!! Very, very happy for your success and I know that you're feeling better and inspiring people around you. Enjoy the rest of your life in Onderland!! :)
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Girl you are gorgeous! Before and After! Congrats on your healthier lifestyle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!