From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing. Truly an inspiration.
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    thank you guys for all your kind words and support...this is such a hard journey and having people rooting for you to succeed pushes me even harder...again thanks :)
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Rock on, girl! You are looking great! Keep it up. Your journey is great motivation for everyone who is just starting!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing transformation!
  • rbutler14
    Options
    Damn you look great! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. How did you do it?
  • HELLO2YOU
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! VERY INSPIRING!!!!
  • iamtaranicole
    iamtaranicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congratulations.
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ont thing came to mind...ohhh snapppp u look awesome
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on being in onederland!! What an amazing feeling that must be! I hope to join you one day soon! Thank you for posting this, it gives me hope and keeps me motivated!
  • jdbagley3
    Options
    You are awesome! What a wonderful set of success pictures. I am 333 shooting for 190 and these pics inspire me and give me hope. May God bless you as you continue you success.
  • Tunky1963
    Tunky1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing!!! You must be so proud of yourself! :) Congratulations!
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Omg what an amazing transformation. You look amazing, keep it up!
  • rashemeiluvmyman
    Options
    I can sooo relate to being a plus size women with plus size confidence I feel like it's the plus size thinking that has kept me from losing weight - I dont know you but I want you to know that I will use you as motivation for myself ---- Because we think similar --- I just started My fitness pal and going to the gym - I look forward to great success and am very happy to know you have made great strides for your life ....
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I have to add you! You look amazing! You look so much healthier! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wo w what a great transformation.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You are so great!! Keep up the good work. You've come so far :-)
  • kianaj
    kianaj Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazingly beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss. God bless! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!