From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love that you have confidence in all of your pictures! I am so excited for you!
  • maybish
    Options
    omg!!! you look amazing and are a true inspiration! thanks for sharing your story!!!!
  • shortmom60
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss.....you look amazing!!!!
  • DocNikki7
    DocNikki7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so excited for you. I know how you feel. I have to loss over 200 lbs as well. I never thought I would allow myself to get this big. i have tried many times to only lose 30-40 lbs but this time is different. I am in it to win it.. Also the weight is not affecting my health. I am a very confident and bubbly person as well but the outside is not a good example of who I really am.

You look amazing. Your true self is developing. Stay encouraged and boot the nay sayers. I would like to buddy if you are available. I just started at 372 and need to lose a fast pace as well. I am a member of lIfetime gym. I plan to go to recovery at my church tonight. I am not an compulsive just do not make the right decisions, especially during emotional times. I was very active growing up in high school, 23 inch wait. After my divorce is what created this cycle of heavy weight gain. I have been in Atlanta for 10 years in August and I have gone from 303 to 372. I have to make a change and make it now. Your story has really encouraged me. I recently wrote down how my weight has hindered or changed my lifestyle, i had over 40 reasons why i needed to change for the better. I know I am writing much. I have not done this before or been this transparent with a stranger before as well. I am at the stage in my life, If someone can help me from this place I don't care who reads it. My user name is DocNIkki7.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • kristina305
    Options
    Seriously in just one year?!?!? You are amazing. I have been going through the ups and downs for a few years now. At one point I was down 80lbs., but I have done everything on my power to sabotage myself! I started the weight loss journey again today, and started my diet out right!
  • betterme38
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You looked beautiful before, I can tell you have confidence (before and after) and that is beautiful and inspirational to me. Now you got it all, confidence and better health!
  • Kcrane86
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING!!! I am a subscriber to your youtube channel and I remember when you first started this journey! I commend you for sticking with it and it has truly paid off for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • Joyful_B
    Joyful_B Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WORK!?!

Girl you did the d**n thing, thanks for being such an inspiration. There's definatly nothing holding you back from reaching your goal!?!
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOWZER!!! you look amazing!!!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    You look beautiful girl! You should contact People magazine and be a covergirl for their greatest transformations issue! congrats on all of your hard work!
  • Danielle_Star
    Options
    Talk about DIVA!!! Thanks for sharing very motivating! Keep up the good work!
  • niehauslee
    Options
    So happy for you. This is a wonderful transformation to a healthier and vibrant young woman. YOU go girl. Just keep loving yourself. There is a saying, "Don't reward yourself with Food, You are not a dog". I try to use other inducements, a massage, new shoes, etc. to reward myself for weight loss. You have given yourself and amazing gift of health and happiness. Congratulations.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, you're beautiful! :flowerforyou:

LIKE!!!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Awesome transformation and love your attitude before and now! YOU GO GIRL!
  • feb06momma
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you have done an incredible job!!! Thanks for sharing your story. :)
  • purpadillo
    purpadillo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats and good luck as you continue your journey!!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing
  • jrcoakley83
    Options
    Wow! You look great! What a transformation. Keep up the great work! Inspiration for a lot of people who feel that they are defeated and helpless. Put in the hard work stay dedication and you will hit your goals.

11453577.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!