From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• mrscarlene
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a beautiful and confident woman at any size, but health is VERY important. You are truly an inspiration!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're looking great.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing!!! You look so good! you should be so proud of yourself its amazing!! xx
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    awesome weight loss!! You did it girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look wonderful!! What is the one tip that you would suggest to help speed up weight loss for me?
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!!! I am so proud of your success & at such a loss for words, all I can do is :)
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration!! Thank you for posting. You look so good!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • kolyn75
    kolyn75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is so wonderfully amazing!!!! I know you stated it has not yet been a year.. How long did it take you to lose 140 pounds? You look awesome!
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Nice! You should be so proud of yourself! Did you also change the way you ate or did you just keep track of what you ate?
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Girl you are gorgeous! Before and After! Congrats on your healthier lifestyle!

This!!!
  • Chrisnally06
    Chrisnally06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Loving those results! Your progress is such an inspiration! Thanks so much for posting, keep up with the great work beautiful! BTW Don't you just LOVE zumba? It's so fun, that it almost doesn't even feel like a workout!
  • emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    well done! your an inspiration! keep it up!
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    High 5 girl, you look absolutely amazing. So proud of what you have accomplished. I started my weight loss journey at 340lbs and I hope to have great results like you. Congrats!!!:happy:
  • Angierae81
    Angierae81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey I weighed in at 341 pounds. It took me a long time to finally decide to lose weight. I felt I was a confident “big girl” so there was no need. But when my weight started giving me health problems, I knew it was time to get healthy. So I started small, I changed the food I was eating and watched my portions. Then I started walking a few minutes a day. Shocking, the weight started to slowly fall off. Then I found myfitnesspal.com, joined curves and started to do zumba and my weight melted off! It was like my body was so happy I finally decided to move my body. It hasn’t been a year yet and I’m down 142 pounds. I’m not finished yet but I’ve came a long way and felt I should share my story. I know there are many women out there proud of who they are and feel they don’t need to lose weight. But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

You look great!!!!, but hey you stopped smiling in your pictures when you got smaller. Dont forget to smile. :smile:

BEFORE
    100_0724.jpgPicture531.jpg
    Picture1325.jpg
    orangeandbrown1.jpg

AFTER
    Picture2003.jpg
    Picture2105.jpg
    Picture2074.jpgPicture2178.jpg
  • DarthNox
    Options
    Girl you are ROCKIN IT!! You look absolutely AMAZING! So inspirational. I always thought I was a good lookin "big girl", too, but like you, I decided enough was enough! Seeing this just motivates me even more..... simply stunning. Get it, girl!! xox
  • sarahgloria115
    Options
    i have been checking out people's stories and looking for motivation in others. I definitely have to say GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an incredible transformation! Keep charging hard and take it up a notch higher! keep killing it, killer!
  • shirleyisblessed
    shirleyisblessed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! I don't know you personally, but I am so proud of you! I to want to get to onederland myself and you give me hope.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!