Question for the guys: "Fake"women uncovered?

Options

Replies

• tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I said this on another post talking about "fake boobs". If I can touch them they're real

I totally agree with this!!! My answer, yes my boobs are real!

As for the topic of the debate, I think you'll get answers all across the board. But for every style there is someone that finds it attractive. What works for one may not work for the others. Butt padding, padded bras, socks, fake bake, make up, whatever you do rock it like you've got it!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Have never cared. It's just superficial stuff.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It would have to be an extremely drastic thing for me to care.
    Being with a lady is about pleasing her not worrying about how big her breasts are.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I would have surgery if I were rich

Nose job
    Boob implants
    Lipo
    Acid skin peel

Just nothing injected to the face
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Pretty interesting answers!
    I went from a C to an A cup, the bf doesn't mind at all but there's times my shirts don't drape right if I don't have at least a tiny bit of padding there...plus the whole headlight thing.
    The butt pad panties are just omg :laugh: but I seriously have seen people buy them.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    whatever makes a girl feel more confident is ok with me. as a guy, i try to look my best. however, breast enhancements are about the last thing i look for in a mate. i'd much rather be with someone who i can talk about current events / theories with rather than just gossiping about who did what or can you believe what person x did. also important is someone who is a good match for my personality.

as physical attraction is also important, the best advice i can give is to be as fit and confident as you can be. and it seems that's the goal all of us, male and female, are striving for here.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Why is it the forum view if you have breast implants or are a man and built you are a retard?!
  • tinyjourney
    Options
    whatever makes a girl feel more confident is ok with me. as a guy, i try to look my best. however, breast enhancements are about the last thing i look for in a mate. i'd much rather be with someone who i can talk about current events / theories with rather than just gossiping about who did what or can you believe what person x did. also important is someone who is a good match for my personality.

as physical attraction is also important, the best advice i can give is to be as fit and confident as you can be. and it seems that's the goal all of us, male and female, are striving for here.

I'm not really sure what breast enhancements have to do with gossip. Breast size, breast enhancements, or any other beauty enhancements don't have a thing to do with a woman's ability to maintain an intelligent conversation. Many highly educated women wear padded bras, shapewear, have implants, use fake tanner, or hair extensions. I hate to break it to the guys out there, but the things women do for their appearance are about their own self, usually it has nothing to do with what a man may think.
  • tinyjourney
    Options
    Why is it the forum view if you have breast implants or are a man and built you are a retard?!

I <3 you!! So right!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

I'm not really sure what breast enhancements have to do with gossip. Breast size, breast enhancements, or any other beauty enhancements don't have a thing to do with a woman's ability to maintain an intelligent conversation. Many highly educated women wear padded bras, shapewear, have implants, use fake tanner, or hair extensions. I hate to break it to the guys out there, but the things women do for their appearance are about their own self, usually it has nothing to do with what a man may think.

Too many people think its all about them. What THEY find attractive, what THEY would like you to look like. Surely the whole idea about MFP is to help people to achieve the own said persons goal?
  • plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Because the overeducated elite in the US is obsessed with "authenticity" and has been since the 1960s. For a recent example, google Lana del Rey. I say this as a card-carrying member of the 1%... although I have given in and realized that gel/acrylic nails are the only way I will ever get my manicure to survive more than 48 hours.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    i'm a 27 year old history graduate, my IQ is 154.
    i drive an expensive sports car which is paid for by the company i work, which by the way, i'm 4th best salesperson in my company, the biggest cell network in the UK.

im successful, happily married, beautiful, a little over weight.

i had breast implants 5 years ago, for me, not for anyone else. i literally had none, i am 5ft 9, and curvy. i looked unbalanced and didnt feel feminine.

having breast implants doesnt make me fake, i dont wear hair extensions, i dont wear ridiculously high heels, i wear business suits in the week and jeans at the weekend.

people NEVER know they arent my own unless i choose to tell them, they look like what i should have been born with,

the self righteousness and judging on this thread is of epic proportions.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Agreed, the irony, like you said is the people who claim to be 'normal' are perhaps the most judgemental and happy to generalize about others. I only hope in time that people can learn to accept the world as beyond black and white and see all the different shades of grey.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i drive an expensive sports car which is paid for by the company i work, which by the way, i'm 4th best salesperson in my company, the biggest cell network in the UK.

i had breast implants 5 years ago, for me, not for anyone else. i literally had none, i am 5ft 9, and curvy. i looked unbalanced and didnt feel feminine.

having breast implants doesnt make me fake, i dont wear hair extensions, i dont wear ridiculously high heels, i wear business suits in the week and jeans at the weekend.

people NEVER know they arent my own unless i choose to tell them, they look like what i should have been born with,

And you're BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :) I don't get why people assume that women with implants, extensions, et cetera, must be suffering from a low self-esteem or that they are somehow less "real" than anyone else. Personality is what matters and baby you've got it!!!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options

And you're BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :) I don't get why people assume that women with implants, extensions, et cetera, must be suffering from a low self-esteem or that they are somehow less "real" than anyone else. Personality is what matters and baby you've got it!!!!

I will raise my glass to that!
  • quererespoder
    quererespoder Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    what i dont get, is why girls get the "fake" versions of things they can achieve themselves. want long hair? GROW IT OUT. all you need is patience. if its wavy/curly like mine , just use a flatiron. want nice nails? GET A MANICURE. and if you want them to look fake (mine always get confused with the fake ones) just grow them out and have them cut into that square/fake nail shape. if you always cake your face on with foundation or whatever to fake awesome skin , stop that , and get awesome skin for real. go see a dermatologist and soon you wont need all that foundation. want long lashes? use some of that special mascara for making them grow. want a tan? lol i cant help here cuz my skin tans naturally (im latina) but you get my point....most of the "fake" things girls use can be achieved ,naturally.
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Ok, I was shopping yesterday and I saw bras that added two full cup sizes and panties with butt inserts...lol. Ok now as part of the Itty Bitty Titty Commitee, I admit I got a pushup bra. I got a bf so I don't have to really worry about being "discovered" so to speak, but I was wondering, how do you guys feel when you meet a girl and then come to find out she has fake eyelashes, hair piece/extensions, padded push up bra, etc etc....I mean is it a deal breaker?
    How do you guys feel about all that stuff we put on at times?

How do I feel when I find there may have been some enhancements: defrauded, bamboozled, completely taken advantage of. It's like going to a Foo Fighters concert only to find that Justin Bieber is playing instead. Sure the kid is an amazing talent, I celebrate his entire catalogue on a daily basis, but it's not what i paid for.
    Ummm just kidding - when I was single I was always happy when a girl was cool with me seeing her naked. All shapes, all sizes, all beautiful - especially the one i married.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    what i dont get, is why girls get the "fake" versions of things they can achieve themselves. want long hair? GROW IT OUT. all you need is patience. if its wavy/curly like mine , just use a flatiron. want nice nails? GET A MANICURE. and if you want them to look fake (mine always get confused with the fake ones) just grow them out and have them cut into that square/fake nail shape. if you always cake your face on with foundation or whatever to fake awesome skin , stop that , and get awesome skin for real. go see a dermatologist and soon you wont need all that foundation. want long lashes? use some of that special mascara for making them grow. want a tan? lol i cant help here cuz my skin tans naturally (im latina) but you get my point....most of the "fake" things girls use can be achieved ,naturally.

I don't agree with most of what you said, but I LOVE my flatiron :heart:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's so much that people don't expect a woman with large breasts (natural or otherwise) are incapable of intelligent conversation as it is that some people are incapable of intelligent conversation WITH a woman with a great rack. :tongue:

Some things aren't achievable for all women. My hair won't grow much past my shoulders. It's wavy/curly and wispy. I don't wear extensions, though, except for Halloween. Too much hassle for everyday life. Ditto for nails... I have no interest in long nails. Mine don't grow long... my lifestyle won't allow them. I couldn't imagine putting in contacts with long nails.

But even with short hair, pale skin, small boobs and stubby fingernails... I'm still plenty feminine. I have a va-jay-jay. That's what makes me feminine. Not caring that much about my hair, skin, boobs and nails... makes me a really easygoing, low-maintenance person to live with.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I don't agree with most of what you said, but I LOVE my flatiron :heart:

I dont agree either....lol.... not all hair can grow long. Not all nails can grow long. Not all lashes can grow long. And not all skin can tan nicely. You must be one of the lucky one's if you think you can do all that naturally. Peace! :flowerforyou: