Question for the guys: "Fake"women uncovered?

Options

Replies

• moniquelessard
    Options
    One of the big things I love about women but also shows how much a difference it can make is make up - wow, can make such a difference. My ex was pretty but when she puts make up on, she could have any many she wants.
    There was a girl in High School who wore so much makeup her nickname was Crayola.

lol!!

My boyfriend prefers me without makeup, however I choose to wear some foundation and mascara just to look fresh and even toned..... I personally couldn't keep up with any man that expected me to look 'perfectly plastic' all the time. Bu then again I couldn't ever date a man that looked to perfect either. People who are too perfect on the exterior are a REAL turnoff for me. Personal choice I guess :)
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    panties with butt inserts...lol.

And WHERE can I get these? :happy: I think I shocked the lady at the department store when I asked if they had something to make the butt BIGGER not smaller. I was blessed with a chest, but a butt like a frog that stood up. *sigh*

I have NEVER heard it described that way, but...that's how it is for a couple of people I know. They ordered Booty-Pop Panties. I think it's a little ridiculous, but I guess if you wanted you could do that... It's like a Wonderbra...for your butt.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Eh, to me, the idea that a woman with makeup, implants, fake eyelashes, whatever- is not a real woman and are somehow misleading or tricking people is ridiculous. And frankly, it's really insulting.

If a woman wants to wear a little foundation to cover bags under her eyes or use an eyebrow pencil to improve the shape of her brows, telling her that she's fake in any way, shape, or form is totally misguided. These things DON'T make a woman fake. A woman is a woman no matter what, external looks do not determine what's on the inside. Would you call a girl who had braces when they were younger fake? Or a woman who shaves/waxes? Or one who wears contacts? No, probably not. So why are certain things in our society fake? Why do we pick and choose?

Frankly, we shouldn't pick and choose anything, NOTHING a woman does to her body should portray her as fake! All women all real women. If a guy ever says to you, "I wouldn't date a girl who wore makeup all the time, she just would be superficial," you can tell him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    As a girl, I think it's fine to use that stuff. But if you take off the extensions, padded bra, makeup, etc you shouldn't look like a completely different person. Makeup should be used to enhance your looks not mask them. I wear padded push up bras most of the time. If a guy got mad and thought that I falsified my looks, I would move on then! Most guys I think wouldn't care if they found out you were paler than you appeared, or your boobs were smaller or your hair was shorter though!

P.S. When guys say they like a girl that doesn't wear makeup or wears less makeup, they mean they like a woman with makeup that appears to be natural! (But the makeup is so minimal they don't realize she is wearing makeup)
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I don't mind any of the 'beauty secrets' ladies use. If its something they are comfortable with and makes them feel confident or just plain happy...more power to them.

Dittos - If it makes you feel confident and happy Roll with it!
  • rbeatty63
    Options
    Frankly, I am too busy living to fool around with all that fake crap. Long nails/fake nails get in the way and harbor germs. Elaborate hair cuts, too demanding. Make-up makes my face feel dirty and sweaty. I dress to please myself and what pleases me is being comfortable; if I am constantly tugging at 'draws' that won't stay out of my crack, or flipping hair that won't stay out of my face or adjusting bras that keep wandering all over my chest, I am a raving lunatic by the end of the day. Got to be comfortable in my skin.
  • moniquelessard
    Options

P.S. When guys say they like a girl that doesn't wear makeup or wears less makeup, they mean they like a woman with makeup that appears to be natural! (But the makeup is so minimal they don't realize she is wearing makeup)

very true
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    From a woman's perspective, there's a huge difference between enhancing your beauty and creating an artificial illusion. I'm all for makeup, bronzers, push up bra's...but there has to be a limit ladies. Pretending to have C cups when you actuall have A cups is kind of ridiculous. Or having hair extensions that reach to your waist when your hair is really shoulder length is also kind of ridiculous. Any kinds of additions should be based on what you look like realistically. Confident goes a longgggg way...

what she said and

confidence charisma speak a lot to me but i also like the natural look myself but i wouldn't be disappointed as long as we gel ed together but attitude speak way more
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I said this on another post talking about "fake boobs". If I can touch them they're real

^^^^this^^^^
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't mind any of the 'beauty secrets' ladies use. If its something they are comfortable with and makes them feel confident or just plain happy...more power to them.

Dittos - If it makes you feel confident and happy Roll with it!

Hmr...If you weren't already my friend, I'd send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Theres Natural beauty and then theres magazine cover beauty. Natural beauty I love, magazine cover beauty I lust. Most men (including me) donot care, or half of the time realize, about the difference
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i think most guys are thinking

"BOOBS!!!!!"
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Not all women are able to be natural beauties, so I think its ridiculous to look down on someone for being "fake." Maybe they are naturally plain or ugly...they have a right to improve themselves physically (especially in a world where, sadly, looks account for so much).

Of course, I am NOT saying that all "fake" women are naturally plain or ugly. This is just an example of why we should mind our own business.

There is someone for everyone. You can't win the heart of every guy, and you can't win the heart of every girl.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I like that the guys are saying "as long as they feel good about themselves". That's refreshing. I hate when guys say "that kind of stuff makes a girl fake" but yet they're the first ones to look at a girl that's all done up.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I like that the guys are saying "as long as they feel good about themselves". That's refreshing. I hate when guys say "that kind of stuff makes a girl fake" but yet they're the first ones to look at a girl that's all done up.

That's what I say what I do.

I just can't stand push up bra's. I'm a boobie guy ( :bigsmile: ) - when I get involved with a woman, I like to know what I'm getting into.

After all girls, if you thought you were seeing a guy with a nice house and car and then you found out that that was a lie and he lives with his folks and he caught the bus to collect income support, you'd hardly think the same of him (in the real world, not the internet dream world where only personality matters) would you ?
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Fake padding in bra = tricked. How'd you feel with a sock pushed down the jeans? Or top that gives the impression of a nice tight body under the clothes?

Implants are wonderful. I personally love the look... but that matters not. The most important thing is a womans confidence. If she feels that she would feel better with bigger breasts and that a implants do that, then I'm all for them, in whatever size they choose. When a woman is most comfortable in her skin, thats when she is the best to be around and the most attractive in her own right.

Your a keeper ! Don't ever change .... :wink:

You are far too kind - thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Agreed, the irony, like you said is the people who claim to be 'normal' are perhaps the most judgemental and happy to generalize about others. I only hope in time that people can learn to accept the world as beyond black and white and see all the different shades of grey.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Cheers - again, very much appreciated :flowerforyou:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I think false advertising just leads to future disapointment. xP

You gotta rock what you got.

As for implants...well i think thats a little different just because now it IS part of what you have going on. You arent going to take off a chicks bra and be disapointed by the massive amount of padding that just fell out.

If a guy is "disappointed" because your breasts aren't big enough, he's not worth your time. Padding is a lot safer than implants.

its not ALL about what men think.

frankly flippantly stating implants arent safe (as you have) is complete and utter balls and shows a complete lack of knowledge in the subject area.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Personally I like a minimum of makeup because it shows confidence and strength in a woman. Two qualities to look for in a "keeper woman". As far as the fake booby enhancement goes, on discovering that I would feel probably about the same as you would on discovering a pair of socks rolled up in a guys pants!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Theres Natural beauty and then theres magazine cover beauty. Natural beauty I love, magazine cover beauty I lust. Most men (including me) donot care, or half of the time realize, about the difference
    I love your answer! awesome!