200 pounds lost as of today!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Suzyqall72
    Suzyqall72 Posts: 105
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all. I still need to lose about 100 pounds and it seems like an incredible amount of weight to lose, and you've lost twice that much. Good for you! You should be so proud of yourself.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • katie021589
    Options
    that is wonderful!! Congrats!!!
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hard to believe but it's real! Be proud of yourself. You must have put your heart to it.
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!! What was your food MACROS like? I need to lose 200lbs too and have been working on it for 9 months, and can't seem to get any big weight to drop. Don't see anything in your diary.

Very inspirational, and I''m so happy you've started a new life with a healthier better YOU!

Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • pureirishman
    pureirishman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I admire you, and even though I do not no you I am proud of you. Sharing your experience is an inspiration to me, I am going to print your post a keep it handy. Thank you!
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and look amazing! I was struggling to find motivation this morning, so I thank you for motivating me to get moving.

PS I too miss the beloved Mt. Dew. :happy:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! YOU look amazing! :)
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You really have done a good remarkable job, you should be proud of yourself! Keep it up and all the best for the future
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You look like a totally different person. Congratulations and it is such a testament of true interstrength and the determination that you have within yourself. Be proud of who you are both inside and out....a very strong woman!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!