The secrets to cutting fat and looking awesome

Options

Replies

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    6) When eating white rice, douse it in soy sauce to make it brown. This will confuse your body into thinking it is a brown carb aka good carb and prevent it from being stored as fat. This will also work, if you toast bread for instance and change it to a brown carb.

I like to add hot fudge or caramel to vanilla ice cream because of this.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    If I can't find a unicorn, can I glue a horn to an irish wolfhound?

Edit: oops misread. This would be counterproductive. Or would it?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    6 and 10 are my favorite! 10 made me laugh out loud :)
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cracking tips! thank you.

This thread made me and my 14 year old son much cheerier on this yukky Monday morning in the cold, windy UK.

Unicorns make me think of summer..... :) Ha ha ha

xx
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    May I add to the list... Wear your favourite pyjamas to the gym people will understand that you got no time to dress up at 4am. I wore my blue pyjamas this morning but I workout at home.

I have tried many of these things!

LOVE this topic
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

10) If Tony Horton has taught us anything, it’s that you need muscle confusion or you’ll just plateau. Personally I like to tell myself how I’m going to set PRs in squats and then walk to the squat rack, get ready to squat and then run over to the bench and bust out some sets, it thoroughly confuses your muscles since they thought they’d be doing squats that day.

This one had me absolutely cracking up.

I was going to try the bowl of sugar cubes but my unicorn ate them. What should I do?
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    3) As soon as you wake up every morning, chug a glass of ice water and hop around on your right foot, counter clockwise. It’s a known fact that your body will burn cals heating up the water, and hopping around will make it take even longer to heat up as it’s splashing around, leading to a higher calorie burn.

Does direction really matter and if so do you have to go clockwise if you live below the equater !

For Sale: Unicorn , high milage, used daily will part excahnge for Soy sauce !!!!!! :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I want these rules printed on a tshirt I can wear to the gym.

Edited to add - twenty percent cooler if it had a unicorn on it.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    how many crunches do i have to do to have abs?

ice cream and raspberry ketones will burn the fat off, no need for crunches

Thanks Dr. Oz
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    Number 6 made me laugh so hard. hahahaha
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    The more you know...
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

1) Never eat white carbs while riding a unicorn. This one is pretty self explanatory.

Dang it, knew there was a reason for my plateau...:grumble: :angry:
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add the following:

*If you and a friend you're eating with eat the exact same meal, the calories cancel and it equals 0
    *If a cookie is broken into pieces, there are no calories since they leaked out

;)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    10) If Tony Horton has taught us anything, it’s that you need muscle confusion or you’ll just plateau. Personally I like to tell myself how I’m going to set PRs in squats and then walk to the squat rack, get ready to squat and then run over to the bench and bust out some sets, it thoroughly confuses your muscles since they thought they’d be doing squats that day.

I STILL laugh at this one, this is so damn funny.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    6 & 10 are my faves!
  • billthekill
    Options

5) Not necessary, but highly recommended, invest in a casein IV drip and hook up to it every night. Otherwise you’ll be all catabolic and your muscles will waste away or your gains will be lost.

ROFL, that's good *kitten*
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's here I come
  • andreyako
    andreyako Posts: 12
    Options
    honestly guys im a prime example of prcg67's thesis i mean just look at the great results iv gained by just reading his post last week in another thread great coach he is gotta give you a lot of credit man! thanks so much for changing my life :D