THE Team Week 11 April 17-23

Options
12345679»

Replies

• lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Li4g - LOVE the poofy purple princess prom dress and the alliteration that goes with it!!:laugh: :laugh:
    Your daughter is so precious! Teenagers are God's greatest creatures - I have soooo much fun watching them! I am NOT a creepy stalker lurker lady though!:bigsmile:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I want to say ditto to what lulu said. Also, ditto to what cm said about what lulu said. :flowerforyou:

Sheila, we are absolutely gonna nail this thing!

Li4g, what a beautiful baby, and beautiful daughter, AND beautiful yard behind her! :flowerforyou: Here's a flower, not that you need it!

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging comments on my av. That is such a boost to my confidence! Its nice to have people cheering you on. Its actually way beyond nice - its essential.

In a group I ran last night, we were talking about this issue and one of the guys said, "You know, we really never do anything on our own. Even a thief has to have someone to steal from." Interesting twist! Everything we do, good or bad has an impact on some one else. Thanks to all of you for the positive impact you have on me! You are essential to my journey.:happy:
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Kristi! I would never have recognized you! I love the new picture. :smooched:

I am so happy you devised a workout plan for me, because today I went to buy new shoes to continue running. I have a knee injury and I went to a very reputable long-time runner's specialty store, in hopes of a "Shoe Fix".

I spent a couple hours there, soaking in the knowledge from many different women and men who came in to buy shoes. Tis the season in Seattle!

Two days of sun in a row!![

So the consensus is for me to take a week off. :frown: I am so sad. I was loving the running. Now I have to do weights and upper body crap, argh, I hate that stuff.

But since Kristi is doing it, I'm going to "buck up" and stop whining and play along. For a week. Waahh.

I have to watch "Survivor" and eat - be back later.

hey, look I had to edit...................................................................................................................................

How could you not recognize me? Every day, there you are, dragging me out of bed and pushing me to exercise... :tongue: Thanks!

Sorry you are on a running hiatus. However, no whining, drop and give me 20! turnen1.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    how 'bout three ???????

perv.gif

chat??????
  • stillkristi
    Options
    how 'bout three ???????

perv.gif

chat??????

:laugh: :laugh: Feel like I am chasing you around the threads. {Stalking!} Yes, chat. GIve me a minute to find that link again.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    It's

fridaysmileybigger.gif

and you know what that means...........new.gif

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/50604-t-h-e-team-april-24-30-week-12

See ya there!