Beat me to it! :happy:
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Splenda and skim milk
  • TheLastBeginning
    TheLastBeginning Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    With Torani sugar free flavoring syrup!! 0 cals and sweet enough that I don't even need stevia. My favs are hazelnut and vanilla.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    BLACK!! The only kind i will buy is dunkin donuts.. On a rare occasion i will order a skinny caramel latte from starbucks
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I drink it with flavored creamer! I refuse to give it up! To me the calories are worth it!
  • unrulygurl
    unrulygurl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Black & strong. I was in the military and it was frowned upon adding anything to it.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Until this morning I was probably drinking a cup of cream and sugar with a splash of coffee, causing a huge calorie disaster before I was even awake enough to notice!

This morning I passed on all of the cream and sweetener options and just drank my coffee black. It will definitely take some getting used to, but the calories saved just may be worth it.

I am wondering how the rest of you coffee lovers take your morning cup(s)? Thanks!

I used to do the same thing. Whole milk (half a cup coffee, half cup of milk) and lots of sugar...

Now, I use half and half and Splenda or just drink Keurig's Celestial Seasonings English Black Tea, with Splenda.

Same effect caffeine but less fat. I hate drinking my calories away like that.

~katie
  • Pennapenguin
    Pennapenguin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free coffee mate creamer
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a few drops of liquid stevia either vanilla creme or english toffee flavor. now that I'm making my own almond milk, my hubby stopped using cream and coffemate as well. My cup is only 21 calories using 9.5 oz of coffee and 1/4 cup of homemade almond milk and stevia.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee with 1ounce of vanilla almond milk and half a teaspoon of sugar! :)
  • opalstar
    Options
    Strong, black and no sweetener or sugar. One of my few vices, I love coffee.
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    Until this morning black two sugars...this morning black
  • alie5612
    Options
    black and so strong the spoon stands up in it :-)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Until this morning I was probably drinking a cup of cream and sugar with a splash of coffee, causing a huge calorie disaster before I was even awake enough to notice!

This morning I passed on all of the cream and sweetener options and just drank my coffee black. It will definitely take some getting used to, but the calories saved just may be worth it.

I am wondering how the rest of you coffee lovers take your morning cup(s)? Thanks!

Nothing added. Sometimes just a tad bit of that coffee mate stuff. But I only have 1-2 cups a week.
  • boys4rmine
    Options
    cinnamon in your coffee helps so you don't need to add as much cream or sugar...I now am down to single cream with cinnamon. Honestly, tastes SO good!!! AND cinnamon boosts metabolism...um YES PLEASE! ;)
  • zombelina
    zombelina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Covered in bees!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    It depends on the coffee. If I make it at home, I drink it black because I like it very strong. If my spoon doesn't stand up straight in the cup it isn't strong enough. If I drink it out somewhere, where it tastes watered down, I will throw a sweet n low or splenda in.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    I have a Senseo machine so I tend to have a 2-cup pod (to make a mug) with a splash of semi-skimmed milk. Lovely.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't drink it black. But I do measure out my creamer...only a tablespoon. (I cannot stand skim milk in coffee.) And two packets of Splenda. I have an entire section of my food diary devoted to tracking my coffee.
  • irenephillip824
    Options
    black, no cream no sugar.