Options

Replies

• KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    X-Large - 1x raw sugar + 2x 2% milk
  • slo02ee
    Options
    2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream, a tablespoon of benefiber and a splash of sugar free torani hazelnut syrup. YUM and filling
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    1) Get boiling water in cup
    2) Add a splash of skimmed milk
    3) Add 1 half cal sugar.
    4) Vaguely wave a coffee bean it it's direction.
    5) Stir
    6) Profit :D

Sissy!!! That's flavored water, not coffee. And skimmed milk is nasty in coffee. I need creamy and sweet. Usually 2 Tablespoons of flavored creamer. Most of the time in a glass, iced, with a straw. You cant forget the straw!!! :tongue:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    With 1-2 packets of splenda depending on how much coffe I am drinking and a Tbs of international delights skinny caramel macchiato creamer.

Or

1 cup of cold coffee (black)
    1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
    2-3 Tbsp of boost high protein chocolate powder mix
    2 packets of splenda

Make for a good Mocha protein shake that fills me up AND gets me going! :)
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black most of the time. If drinking flavored coffee I will add splenda. Been doing that since September. For a treat I will have a starbucks skinny latte or add a small amount of fat free half and half or milk to my coffee. Took me a week to get used to drinking black coffee and now I like it.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Sorry.......black coffee is not worth the time to drink.....its like sticking your tongue under a road paver........lol! Half and half and splenda all the way baby:bigsmile:

I blame Folgers, Maxwell House, Dunkin Donuts, and Bad Diner Coffee for conclusions like this.

I even drink bad coffee black. Why clutter up my caffeine with calories and extra effort? pffft.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    light and sweet....fat free creamer and sweetener (unless I happen to have any Bailey's creamer....then all bets are off). But I only have one cup most days now, rather than the whole pot.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I drink it with coffeemate and sugar. I tried to use sweeteners but it's not the same. I just log it in my food diary because I'm not giving it up!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I admit...I drink coffee but I hate the taste of it! S0...I use a travel mug that fits 2 cups of coffee in it. I add 1/8 cup of vanilla almond milk and a packet (or 2 if I'm feeling really in need of sweet lol) of Splenda. The whole mug is 14 calories....and I enjoy it!
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    I brew my coffee with cinnamon. Gives it some flavor kick while still clocking in at practically zero calories.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    I don't drink coffee
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I drink it with flavored creamer! I refuse to give it up! To me the calories are worth it!

Me too!!! I don't use sugar but I love the Italian Sweet Creme or Creme Brulee..its my one thing that just am not ready to give up!
  • veronica_dav
    Options
    I drink mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and Truvia. Good luck on your weight loss!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Ice cold, when I do, I treat myself put the machine on, nice shot of coffee, lot's of ice and skimmed milk all blended up, yummy.
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Try a fat free creamer and a sugar substitute. Like Splenda.
  • sarammorgan
    Options
    1 tbsp of a sugar free coffee creamer - right now, Hazelnut because it was the only sugar free at the store. I found that I was drinking most of my sugar calories in the morning when I was using fat free, so I decided to switch to sugar free.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Carmel Sugarfree creamer when i have money to buy it, when i don't i use coffeemate and splenda
  • jhalton
    Options
    Black and often!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    bout 3 half/half and mound of sugar......i tried black coffee..i couldnt get used to it...
  • zanmarie
    zanmarie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    At a cafe - iced caramel latte, nonfat milk.

At home - brew with an aeropress, so it's really strong. About half and half coffee + 1% milk, and about 1-2 T syrup (caramel or vanilla).