170-147lbs [pics] Warning: Undies D:

Options
1235»

Replies

• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! Good for you!!!
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Hey MFP!

I feel like I post a lot of success posts. But I think I need encouragement as the last few weeks have been rough on me.

I've gone down from 170lbs to 147lbs over the last 6-7 months, and it's been a hell of a journey. My goal is to be 135 lbs, but I don't know if it's even attainable, really.

In your own opinion, do you think that I should go on to maintaining rather than losing, or press on to 135? (12 more lbs)

My starting measurements:

Bust: 36
    Waist: 37"
    Hips: 41.5"
    Thigh: 23.5"
    Weight: 170

Now:

Bust: 34
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 36"
    Thigh: 22.5"
    Weight: 147

Back Then
    before.png
    IMAG1249.jpg

125days.png
    Throughout this journey

download2.jpg
    My face has changed a lot..

pants.jpg
    Size 9 to a size 4

And my MOST CURRENT. I'm so embarrassed to show this.. but I didn't have a bikini D:

IMAG1652.jpg

sorry i don't see anything, did you post photos?

ohhhhh... photobucket. Yeah work blocks that kinda stuff
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I think you are at the stage where you can stop using the scale as a metric and focus on using your measurements to track your progress. (You look great!)

Keep up with strength training, etc until you look the way you want.
  • BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! You should start maintaining and toning. I hope I be as successful as you.
  • das_160
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself, thus far. :flowerforyou: However, my question is...what was your goal set from the beginning. Hahahaha. I guess you would probably say the 135 lbs. was the final goal. Sooooo, is it safe to say that you're not there yet. :laugh: I laugh because I know that's not want you want to hear. I'm playing devil's advocate. I really do understand how you feel. So close but yet still far away. You do look amazing. But like the lady stated earlier...go by you BMI.

As for me, I'll be so happy to see 170 lbs. Oh yeah...we're not talking about me. Hahaha. :ohwell:

Nice job! :smile:

Deborah
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I think this is a prime example of muscle weighs more than fat. We are the same height and the same weight, and I wear a size 8-10, and look NO WHERE near as amazing as you, I have flab bouncing around everywhere. It set my goal for 130, but looking at your pictures I may need to adjust that and focus more on tone. Amazing job!!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely perfect. Well-toned, lovely waist and good boobs! But I'm sure I'm not your target demographic :-)
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    First of all - great job! My only suggestion is (if you haven't done so already). Get your body fat percentage tested. If you have a lower body fat percentage you are going to weigh more because you have more muscle. Then you could base your weight loss goals off of your body fat percentage, not just an arbitrary "I want to lose 10 pounds." The last thing you want to do is lose muscle mass! I had in my mind that I wanted to weigh 125 pounds (I'm currently maintaining at 135). I got my body fat tested and I am at 21.2% (I'm 37 years old). That percentage is at the high end of the "lean range" right before you get to the "ideal" range. When I found that out I decided that I was finished losing weight because any more weight that I would lose would likely be muscle mass. You look amazing and have obviously worked very hard. Keep up the good work!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fab! Its good for me to see this... I'm 5'4" and I started at 171 size 15/16 Jan 2011 And now 145 size 6,7,8 (depending on brand) My goal weight was 135... But gosh... is it really needed? That 135? I don't think so now that you posted this. We are not exactly the same but, from the way you looked in your start and end photos.. Again It just proves to me, its not about the number. You look strong, and definately fit.. And this helps me not focus on that number anymore... I think you look great, and would proudly be maintained just the way you are. You look strong, curvy, and fit.

Congradulations, your work has paid off.
  • monharri
    Options
    dang, i want to go from size 9 to size 4 too! congrats!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    you look great...good job. oh and by the way I had to do an undie shot for my beginning pic because i couldnt FIT in my bikini.
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    my 11 yr old son is sittting beside me as we were viewing this post & I asked his opinion & he said "why does she want to lose more weight? she is perfect and does not need to lose more weight" ..... I concur...you are tiny! Congrats! I would just tone up if anything..very happy for you! :)
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! You look amazing! I think you could just focus on maintaining the weight.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as you. I would stay right at 147 and start to lift and tone. Forget about your weight right now and tune in on tone. You look great! Some people get too thin and look terrible.
  • dollyface2010
    dollyface2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my LO 10 months ago and I have also lost around 30 lbs . I am at 148 right now and my goal is 130. You are doing great. I think you should keep going if it makes you happy! And you are so lucky u have lost so many inches off your waist!!! How are you doing it? I have only managed to lose about 3 inches off stomach with 30 lbs :( waist is 36 inch right now
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job lady! Imo, you look incredible already.lol However, we all have our personal goals that we would like to reach, because only we know how we want to look. Whatever you decide, know that you have done a fantastic job thus far! Congrats!!:bigsmile:
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my LO 10 months ago and I have also lost around 30 lbs . I am at 148 right now and my goal is 130. You are doing great. I think you should keep going if it makes you happy! And you are so lucky u have lost so many inches off your waist!!! How are you doing it? I have only managed to lose about 3 inches off stomach with 30 lbs :( waist is 36 inch right now

I did the 30 day shred, and a lot of biking.
    I also jog in place quite often.
    I tend to gain weight evenly and lose weight evenly off of my body... I don't really know how or why haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!