Did I shave my legs for this?

Options
12346»

Replies

• alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Unless Im sick I shave my legs everyday. A girl never knows when she might get lucky. I prefer my husband not snuggle up to a cactus. :)

But honestly, i cant stand the feeling of my legs when they need to be shaved. I feel dirty. I have very coarse dark hair so i pretty much HAVE to everyday anyway. Sometimes I can shave 2 times a day. I usually do on Wednesdays.

So Wednesday must be the luckiest day of the week? ;0)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to shave in the cold weather. I can go a week or so with out shaving!
    My fiancee thinks its gross. OH WELL!

The LONGEST I'd gone with out shaving though, was almost 2 months?
    It was a DARE from my ex boyfriend. hahaha
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'll tell ya this, I LOVE a woman with smooth skin, ESPECIALLY her legs! I think all men do. AND, we appreciate it every time you do shave those legs.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I can't go any longer than a week not shaving my legs and lady bits. It makes me feel unclean. i do it for myself, but I'm pretty sure my hubby enjoys not cuddling with a woolly mammoth! :]
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Once a week. Between a toddler, school, and working out, I let them get a bit prickly, because I just don't want to spend the extra 15 minutes in the shower every day doing them. Plus the hair is blonde, so it's hard to see when I don't shave, anyway.