What exercise do YOU plan to do today?

Options

Replies

• toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I did day Day 1 of the Shred today and planning on either a bike at the gym or elliptical at home tonight.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well today is almost over for me (I'm in Australia) and I took today off. Tomorrow I will walk/jog (HIIT) for an hour in the morning, and again in the evening. And I might attempt the 100 Challenge as well, just for fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The 100 Challenge is

• 100 jumping jacks
    • 90 crunches
    • 80 squats
    • 70 leg lifts
    • 60 jumping jacks
    • 50 crunches
    • 40 squats
    • 30 leg lifts
    • 20 jumping jacks
    • 10 minute jog/run
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Gonna be taking the doggies out for a walk/jog and also saying hello to 30DS :-))
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Dreading day 56 of jamie eason 12 week trainer
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have RPM class (1h of Spinning/Cycling).
  • lfm1968
    lfm1968 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lesley Sansone 3 mile walk
  • cardinal56
    cardinal56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1 hour aerobics class after work.
  • P90X Plyometrics X on tap for me later this evening.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    pilates! and 45-60 minutes of cardio (elliptical or walk/run intervals)
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I am thinking 30 minute run and interval workout. :)

PS I adore my pre-workout coffee.
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm so envious of you guys for being able to run. It hurts my knees too much. I make sure to forefoot strike as well, but it doesn't matter. After doing a few days of 3 miles, my knees start to bother me =( So for cardio I usually do incline walking or interval training for 15-20 minutes. Short bursts of running dont really hurt my knees

My knees used to really hurt back when I started to run--I ended up going to a PT who gave me some exercises to strengthen them and then recommended shoe inserts. Since then, I haven't had the same type of pain again (though I've done other things to my knees). Also, I'd recommend making sure you have on good shoes--once my shoes get old and worn out, my knees can DEFINITELY start hurting!
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    30 min circuit training.
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Most likely since its nice outside take the dog for long long walk. Does us both good.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    1 hour of Zumba =D
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Two walks in snow today: one into the village for bread, one to the on-post hair salon for a cut. Roughly four miles altogether.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Rev Masters (hard core spin) in 2 hours. Got new shoes to try out! followed by a core and more circuit.
    I can't wait to go! I love Wednesdays ;)
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Not sure on the pre-run coffee thing and I AM a runner! But hey ho...

I'm going to the gym tonight to smash an hour to an hour and a half of cross training on the X-Trainer/Elliptical. Give the old leggies a rest from the pounding they've Rx-ed over the past 3 days!
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    50 minutes body conditioning circuit class
    50 minutes hatha and fitness yoga
    20 mins cycling

weds are my fave exercise day - always feel so good when i get home :heart:
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    1 hour Circuit Power class tonight! Hopefully this gets me revved up and back on track with my workouts... I have been very inconsistent lately!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If your knees hurt whilst / after running, do visit a physiotherapist. I cannot run, because I have several knee injuries that mean that when I do run, my right knee is grinding down. I hate it, I'm a real nature freak and live near a park which would be beautiful to run around in :(